NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

I'm not trying to sound ksteezyish right now but for those complaining about the numbers these broads are putting up, How many females have you smashed over the past 7 years and should your "virgin" wifey be fine and dandy with it.

Gotta love NTers..

Resorting to extremes to prove their point. :lol:

"Open up their legs to every guy"...

You really don't know these women brah ... but whatever. You lost famb ... hope you find that special yamb... :lol:

:x

If the chick was applying for the job of being my girlfriend, I don't think I'll hire her based on her VAST "experience".

(hypothetically speaking)

Let me put it in other words...

A 25 year old woman that's been with the same guy since HS is experienced --- 7+ years of sex is experience

A 25 year old woman that's had 7 partners since HS is experienced --- 7+ years of sex is experience

So.... "experience" doesn't mean being a *****, hence me separating sexually experienced and sexually irresponsible.

I went to Stanford for undergraduate and graduated medical school last year. Stanford is far from a "party" university but you don't have to be a "party" school to have sex with one person a year.

I like how you changed the number from 7 partners in 7 years to 12 diff guys a year.

Of course there are girls in undergrad and professional school who are all about the books, just like there are dudes like that.

My point is that just because a female is well-educated or attends a professional school it doesn't mean she makes "better" decisions when it comes to who and how many people she sleeps with. Book sense =/= common sense

Understand?
7 guys in 7 years since high school is alot though... I stand by it. That means she's slept with 4 guys before she's even legal,and 7 guys by the time she's actually able to legally drink? :stoneface:

So, if how you learn to carry yourself in a reputable university, learn the importance of not having a child at a young age in order to secure your academic success, Or when you learn the dangers of  an STD is not enough. What is?

You're telling me every single girl out there opens their legs up to any guy they meet?

Remind me not to try to hit on or associate myself with  any of your female friends. Thanks friend.

Your math is off. A 25 year old with 7 years of experience would have started at 18, either senior year of HS or freshman year of college. 1 a year since senior year of HS is not a lot

I didn't say anything about every girl. I mean one of my friends just married a 29 year old virgin (he was a virgin himself). My point is that it's naive/downright stupid to assume that just because a girl is educated it means she doesn't sleep around.

Sleeping around isn't about education. Out of all my boys I'm close with, the one that has taken down the most is a doctor.

Your math is off. A 25 year old with 7 years of experience would have started at 18, either senior year of HS or freshman year of college. 1 a year since senior year of HS is not a lot

I didn't say anything about every girl. I mean one of my friends just married a 29 year old virgin (he was a virgin himself). My point is that it's naive/downright stupid to assume that just because a girl is educated it means she doesn't sleep around.

Sleeping around isn't about education. Out of all my boys I'm close with, the one that has taken down the most is a doctor.

You start HS at 14.

I agreed with the fact that an education doesnt mean you are automatically an angel, the same way a condom doesnt mean the girl wont get pregnant or you wont get an STD. It definately puts odds in your favor in these things NOT occuring though.

There's a possibilty of anything happening. But, if youre educated (putting the odds in your favor) and are able to gain the wisdom and knowledge from your educators, then it strenghthens your morals and makes you a more responsible, and better decision making human being.

You seem to disagree though.

He said 25 with 7+ years of experience. I assume he meant since HS as in since finishing HS.

I disagree because I went to one of the top universities in the country and medical school and things were very different than what you are portraying.

Friends from HS went to all levels of colleges and community colleges, friends from Stanford went all different routes after college, and friends from med school came from all colleges all over the country. So my thoughts aren't just based of a small closed similar group of friends.

Why do you believe that an education makes a chick want the D less? If anything the stress from difficult schoolwork and long hours working after graduation could make a girl want the D more.

For an example, went to Europe last summer with a mixed group of friends all from undergrad. One of the chicks (corporate lawyer) took down like 4 or 5 dudes in 2 weeks.

You start HS at 14.

I agreed with the fact that an education doesnt mean you are automatically an angel, the same way a condom doesnt mean the girl wont get pregnant or you wont get an STD. It definately puts odds in your favor in these things NOT occuring though.

There's a possibilty of anything happening. But, if youre educated (putting the odds in your favor) and are able to gain the wisdom and knowledge from your educators, then it strenghthens your morals and makes you a more responsible, and better decision making human being.

You seem to disagree though.

Serious question..
How old are you and are you a virgin?

He said 25 with 7+ years of experience. I assume he meant since HS as in since finishing HS.

I disagree because I went to one of the top universities in the country and medical school and things were very different than what you are portraying.

Friends from HS went to all levels of colleges and community colleges, friends from Stanford went all different routes after college, and friends from med school came from all colleges all over the country. So my thoughts aren't just based of a small closed similar group of friends.

Why do you believe that an education makes a chick want the D less? If anything the stress from difficult schoolwork and long hours working after graduation could make a girl want the D more.

For an example, went to Europe last summer with a mixed group of friends all from undergrad. One of the chicks (corporate lawyer) took down like 4 or 5 dudes in 2 weeks.
:x

Ratchet people can also get an education.Which is what i am agreeing with, so you pretty much made my point. Different people, different situations, different morals, different parents, different upbringing, different childhoods, different mentalities, different goals, different social groups etc.... "You can pay for school but you can't buy class"

In my case, i seem to be attracted to the girls that give off a Good Girl vibe. Am i almighty that i am able to see what they've done in their past? No, but i can make an educated guess.

I hate to say it , man , but the people you surround yourself with may not be the best choice you've made.

My point is that I know folks from all those different situations you mentioned....and the majority of them like sex and have a decent amount of it. Of course there are exceptions (I know a few) but the exceptions are due to the individual and not the upbringing. I have two close friends who are brothers. The older one was a virgin until he got married last year, the younger one starting smashing in HS.

And sleeping around =/= ratchet. Do you even know how ratchet is used? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ratchet

I have close friends who are virgins in their late 20s, close friends similar to me that have been with 20-40 women, and close friends that eclipsed that in HS.

In my dealing with them they have always had my back and are GREAT friends. Friends from each group will be groomsmen in my in the distant future wedding.

My point is that I know folks from all those different situations you mentioned....and the majority of them like sex and have a decent amount of it. Of course there are exceptions (I know a few) but the exceptions are due to the individual and not the upbringing. I have two close friends who are brothers. The older one was a virgin until he got married last year, the younger one starting smashing in HS.

And sleeping around =/= ratchet. Do you even know how ratchet is used? http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=ratchet

I have close friends who are virgins in their late 20s, close friends similar to me that have been with 20-40 women, and close friends that eclipsed that in HS.

In my dealing with them they have always had my back and are GREAT friends. Friends from each group will be groomsmen in my in the distant future wedding.

So, if you're familiar with all these different kinds of people as you say , and not just the ones who are "slaying" 5 dudes a week. Why are you giving me a hard time about my choice in women?

It's like you're out here trying to break my faith or make me view the world in a cold manner even though you personally know Virgins in their late 20s. I'm just speaking about girls who havent slepts with 10 dudes by their early 20s.

What is exactly are you trying to accomplish here? Im very curious to know.

My friends who are virgins are the exceptions, not the rule. Most people don't even believe them/me, that's how uncommon it is.

My overall point is that most people our age/generation have sex and have a good amount of it, to the point where I (and most people) don't think 7 in 7 years is a lot.

I don't even care to ask a chick's number. If it's crazy high they're just going to lie anyway.

And I rather have a girl who slept with 2-3 dudes a year since 16 to have 10 bodies in her early 20's vs the girl who had 1 dude from 16-21 and then let the starting 5 of the bball team run a train in her rebellious post break up phase.

images

You guys are crazy. Anything more than 4 by age 21 is wayyy too many. I understand females make mistakes, but to make the same mistake over and over again and then expect to settle down with a decent self respecting partner? No, no way...you guys must be sick in the head or something trying to save these fast broads. She's way too toxic if shes giving it up to more than 4 dudes before shes even legally allowed to drink. Wouldn't even sit in the same proximity as a loose female like that, who knows what kind of diseases one could catch. You dudes need serious help before yall end up sicker.
Why are you calling it a MISTAKE though?

Dudes are clowning in here. I hope these guys are just as chaste as their ideal girlfriends.

True, not every chick is getting ran thru. But when it's all said and done. as long as it's not an epic-ly large number (100+), why does it even matter?

You are very naive or a virgin or both

I went to a top undergrad and professional school. The yambs were so easy there.

Lol@ you thinking an advanced degree is a chastity belt
I dont understand some you dudes. Why cant you accept the fact that some girls arent as promiscuous as others?

I go to one of the top 4 engineering schools in NJ. Trust me when i tell you, these girls arent out to just party and drink like they wont live to see the next day. Maybe in some other "party" universities, but not where i go. Im simply speaking for myself and based on my own experiences. These girls are more worried about keeping their GPA above a 3.7 than partying the night away. Call them nerds or whatever you want to call them, but they are just doing what they WANT to do (And still keep themselves looking Extra good).

Now, can some of these broads have a freak in them? Sure, but they wont have the time to sleep with 12 diff guys a year if they are glued to their books and lab manuals in the weekends.

Can some of these girls be J.Os? Of course, but i doubt MOST of them are. Most likely a small percentage of the on-campus female population.

But if you take a 45 minute drive from my school, to Rutgers New Brunswick, pshhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I think the last thing i heard was that they are the school with the highest recorded STDs in NJ. It's a good undergraduate school, but too much parties and too much tempation.

Point is, they are only 45 minutes away, yet their women are TOTALLY different than the women over here. (Different people, Different situations.) It may be normal for some of you guys to go around wifing girls up with 20+ previous partners. For others, that may jus be absolutely nauseating.

Understand?

I went to Stanford for undergraduate and graduated medical school last year. Stanford is far from a "party" university but you don't have to be a "party" school to have sex with one person a year.

I like how you changed the number from 7 partners in 7 years to 12 diff guys a year.

Of course there are girls in undergrad and professional school who are all about the books, just like there are dudes like that.

My point is that just because a female is well-educated or attends a professional school it doesn't mean she makes "better" decisions when it comes to who and how many people she sleeps with. Book sense =/= common sense

Understand?

Honestly both this post and WhatCanISay's post you responded to make tons of sense. Clear cut sense too :lol:

Last edited:
clearly by the amount of chatter in this thread, you dudes have no idea the amount of play the average 4-5 looking chicks get,
let alone a dime. The only difference is that maybe 10 years ago chicks have a higher frequency of turning down dudes,
but nowadays because of the amount of simps chicks usually give up digits to any dude that talks to them.

7 in 7 years for any girl that says she claim being single for more than 6 months is a lie, i'd say average body count for any chick that lost her card after 16
is in the 20's tops

clearly by the amount of chatter in this thread, you dudes have no idea the amount of play the average 4-5 looking chicks get,
let alone a dime. The only difference is that maybe 10 years ago chicks have a higher frequency of turning down dudes,
but nowadays because of the amount of simps chicks usually give up digits to any dude that talks to them.

7 in 7 years for any girl that says she claim being single for more than 6 months is a lie, i'd say average body count for any chick that lost her card after 16
is in the 20's tops
famb... please only direct this to the TWO cats that are swimming in naivety... (sp)

saw this thread went up to 21 pages. thought something new occured came in here and saw a family guy type vid, read about highschool and virgins...had to double check if i clicked on the right thread..2 times :rolleyes....:smh:

Whyhellothere was being sarcastic, because if Skin Diamond was standing a foot away from him, he would marry her. Then I would buy a glove, and slap him in the face, challenging him to a duel for her services.

Back
Top Bottom