NBA Banned Weezy and he claims to beat the breaks of Bosh wife...Is this real life?

This just proves to me that what goes around comes around. If I'm not mistaken Bosh left his HS BM out of nowhere for this sloot and was even refusing to provide for the child. I kinda felt bad for the BM cause it seemed as if she truly cared about the guy, my man got what he deserved :smh:

Bosh should've seen this coming, his HS BM really had his back. There was incident when she got into an argument with 'Bron during a game, this was when he was playing for Toronto. Anyways this broad is ridiculously average and he better get ready to pay some ridiculous amount of spousal/child support when she resumes her wild lifestyle.

Like it's been said a few times, Wayne calling out dude's wife was a ***** move. Nothing more than him having a emotional temper tantrum since he thinks his money guarantees him being treated like royalty. I'd be lying if I said I was a lil wayne fan, but I'm not going to hop on the "he should go somewhere and die" train that some of you are all aboard. The NBA just paid this ***** with a reality check. A much needed one. Simple as that.

HOWEVER. Bosh is the a fool. Period. If he knew shorty had a track record,especially one with celebs, the thought of marriage should have never eem crossed his mind. The hell you going to try to save a celeb/athlete ***** when you yourself are an athlete that she probably only noticed because of your status? That's what happens when dudes develop this mentality where the only thing the matters is a broad's looks. Sure, people can change, people can be reformed, but Bosh was never the person to so it. Now this **** is becoming public knowledge that his wife is a jump.

Stop wifeing females based on their looks. Everything fine aint the finest, and everything shining ain't a diamond.

Bosh should've seen this coming, his HS BM really had his back. There was incident when she got into an argument with 'Bron during a game, this was when he was playing for Toronto. Anyways this broad is ridiculously average and he better get ready to pay some ridiculous amount of spousal/child support when she resumes her wild lifestyle.

...that wasnt Bosh's girl, it was his cousin.

[h1]Report: Lil Wayne’s Obsession with LeBron Has Reached ‘Stalking Status’[/h1]
Posted on Feb 19, 2013 at 9:11 pm EST

An inside look into what’s really fueling the dispute between Lil Wayne and LeBron James.

Comments

|

|

Print

lebronmainpage.jpeg
“He has an unhealthy obsession with LeBron”

Reporting by: Allen Grisby a contributor to HH365, also writes for the Village Voice, LA Weekly and other publications

Miami – The ongoing dispute between Lil Wayne and Lebron James boiled over Sunday Night when Weezy’s entitlement issues reared its ugly head once again as he went on a profanity laced tirade aimed at the Miami Heat star and his teammates.

The Young Money rapper claims his issue with LeBron stems from not receiving respect from the MVP and the Miami Heat staff, and those close to LeBron have reached a similar reasoning, but they take it a bit further: They claim Lil Wayne is not only jealous of LeBron, but he is also obsessed with him.

According to a member of LeBron’s inner-circle who spoke on the condition of anonymity, Lil Wayne over the years has continuously made efforts into building a relationship with LeBron, similar to what the MVP shares with Jay Z.

And this has included invites for concert appearances, birthday parties and video sessions, but LeBron through the years has respectfully declined. “LeBron is extremely busy, he respects Lil Wayne and his peers in the entertainment industry, but he just doesn’t like to be bothered like that” says the source.

There has always been reports of Lil Wayne regarding his self-entitlement issues, and the obsequious flattery that his inner-circle showers him with on a constant basis only adds to his inflated ego. So when LeBron refuses to accept his friendship request, Lil Wayne doesn’t know how to handle rejection and resorts to displaying childish temper tantrums. And that is seemingly the issue Lil Wayne has with LeBron according to the source.

A lot of it also stems from jealousy, no longer is Lil Wayne the top draw at events in Miami; Club Liv, the trendy hotspot on South Beach held a birthday party for Miami native DJ Khaled last year. A star-studded event that included P.Diddy, Kanye West, Lil Wayne and others. Usually, Lil Wayne holds top billing at Liv, not that night, as LeBron and his entourage of 12 entered the party, all eyes shifted away from the stage Lil Wayne was performing on and towards the 3-time league MVP and his crew.

Jealousy breeds contempt, and in an entertainment world that has unquestionably accepted the Lil Wayne mythology, LeBron’s dismissal is seen as a form of disrespect to Lil Wayne.

Lebron is one of the few entertainers that transcends into different walks of life, he not only dominates the NBA, but he’s become an ubiquitous corporate pitchman, so much so that every move is calculated by his public relations company LRMR, every appearance needs approval, and everything he utters is closely monitored by the corporate advertisers that dish out millions for him to endorse their products. And befriending a controversial rapper who was just released from prison just isn’t productive for LeBron’s image.

“It’s an unhealthy obsession” says the source, but he reiterates that LeBron does respect the Young Money rapper and has no ill-will towards him, but he’s not going to bend over backwards to appease him.

wayne-okc-game-lebron.jpg

http://hiphop365.com/report-lil-waynes-obsession-with-lebron-has-reached-stalking-status/

:x :x :x

Its just so crazy how celebrities act nowadays, dude is one of the most popular rappers alive and hes BEGGING for the attention of another grown man. A groupie with a million groupies of his own. You have a daughter, go spend time with her, stop trying to stalk LeBron. Its so weird man.

I was at the game, rooting for the Lakers, saying 'Chris Bosh you can't hit a shot, D-Wade stop crying, I'm saying whatever I wanna say, I'm a fan of who I'm a fan of," he explained. "Then Dwyane Wade comes over and he looks at me. I said 'y'all don't F--- with me, so I don't F--- with ya'll. Yall don't F--- with me'. [Wade] looked me dead in my eye and his exact words were, "We don't." He didn't say "I don't,' he said 'We don't.' So I said 'okay, well F--- you' then. He said 'well F--- you.'

http://rapfix.mtv.com/2013/02/21/chris-bosh-wife-no-apology-from-lil-wayne/

"From that point on I'm turnt up," Weezy added. "From that point on it's F--- everything about the Heat."

:lol: Wade :pimp:

Last edited:
Just goes to show, athletes are on the top when it comes to celebs and rappers are on the bottom. How do you call yourself a celebrity and act like a little starstruck girl when you see an athlete. Do you see Jack Nickolson going all out to get props from Kobe? :smh:

Just goes to show, athletes are on the top when it comes to celebs and rappers are on the bottom. How do you call yourself a celebrity and act like a little starstruck girl when you see an athlete. Do you see Jack Nickolson going all out to get props from Kobe? :smh:

While I get your point, Lil Wayne and Jack Nicholson do not compare.

I was at the game, rooting for the Lakers, saying 'Chris Bosh you can't hit a shot, D-Wade stop crying, I'm saying whatever I wanna say, I'm a fan of who I'm a fan of," he explained. "Then Dwyane Wade comes over and he looks at me. I said 'y'all don't F--- with me, so I don't F--- with ya'll. Yall don't F--- with me'. [Wade] looked me dead in my eye and his exact words were, "We don't." He didn't say "I don't,' he said 'We don't.' So I said 'okay, well F--- you' then. He said 'well F--- you.'

"From that point on I'm turnt up," Weezy added. "From that point on it's F--- everything about the Heat."

This is so stupid i cant do anything but watch. lmao Im not a heat fan at all but i must respect this. Enough kissing peoples behinds just to polite tell people how u feel

Just goes to show, athletes are on the top when it comes to celebs and rappers are on the bottom. How do you call yourself a celebrity and act like a little starstruck girl when you see an athlete. Do you see Jack Nickolson going all out to get props from Kobe?
mean.gif
If it ain't white women it's the white man...

Wayne gettin lame boy treatment ouch...dude is def butt hurt lmao..somewhere bron n wade are laughing at him

Last edited:
this reminds me of that show parking wars where bystanders argue more about a ticket than the person who is getting it. Maybe Bosh knew about her past and didn't care. I find it hard to believe he knew nothing of her past, a person of her stature in that world. Somebody had to come up to him when he started getting serious about her and give him the scoop. Don't birds of feather flock together? One of his teammates must have a JO who knew about her.

So lets chill on the Chris Bosh took an L talk. It's only and L if he was oblivious.

lol @ the amount of suckers i just read defending wifing up a jump. and i skimmed.
mean.gif

"chances are your girl has been smashed"

OH

Not by Lil Wayne though. There's a bunch of bad ******* in this world man, yall get real.

"You don't date skee-os and wife it"
Wut?

It's one thing to wife up a girl that's sexually irresponsible...  it's another to wife one that's sexually experienced.

There's a difference --- and the real suckers are the ones that don't know.

lol @ the amount of suckers i just read defending wifing up a jump. and i skimmed. :smh:

"chances are your girl has been smashed"

OH

Not by Lil Wayne though. There's a bunch of bad ******* in this world man, yall get real.

"You don't date skee-os and wife it"

Wut?

It's one thing to wife up a girl that's sexually irresponsible...  it's another to wife one that's sexually experienced.

There's a difference --- and the real suckers are the ones that don't know.

This man is on to something.

:pimp: :lol: :pimp: Wade handled it like a G.

Unbelieveable that lil Wayne is all over LBJ like that.

I hope LeBron just shrugs it off but establishes the fact that he sides with his TEAM.

That Wade story is pretty funny though.

Back
Top Bottom