[:NBA ALL-STAR Weekend Thread - NT's Post Game Debate: "Why Didn't Rose Dance?" (PG. 115+):]

Good ending to the game, though
smokin.gif

Props to Kobe for passing up MJ... Props to DWade for another triple double too.

KD & Bron putting on a show tonight
eek.gif

Can't wait for Skip Bayless, and the rest of ESPN to get on LeBron for "choking" down the stretch.
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

And here comes the salty Laker fans/Kobe stans because Durant got the MVP.
laugh.gif

KD definitely went for it, and got it.

Very entertaining ASG this year, got intense at the end. And yeah what's up with that interview with Bron immediately after the final buzzer?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Scientific Method

So I guess nobody remembers that just the previous possession, Deron Williams who was 8 of 10 coming into that shot, airballed a wide open 3?

Or Wade having a wide open dunk/layup to take the lead and bobbling the ball out of bounds.

Oh, we're just going to remember LeBron's mistake? Ok

You're seriously going to defend this dude when even his own teammates were looking at him in disgust?
Wow.....
laugh.gif

Lebron reminds me of that scene in little giants when they call the play for Johnny(lebron), and the kid starts freaking out talkin bout "you can't pitch to Johnny, I'mm Johnny"........while everybody else in the huddle is looking around like @%@ is wrong with this kid

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Originally Posted by miamib30514

Lebron dominated the 4th but he didnt choose to shoot double covered from 27 feet so he sucks!

Get off his ****, Kobe was the only one guarding him and he passed the ball. Even his own teammates gave him the *#% face. 
roll.gif
Reported.
pimp.gif

i say kobe should get it. Less shots than durant. better overall game to me.

Why is the slander on LeBron not warranted. This dude almost got a win for the east .. but the game is on the line he doesnt want the ball, The hell what the coach says. He was supposed to go to the huddle and say I want the ball I want the shot. But yet he takes the ball out. Never gonna win a chip in this league. Dude just dont have that "IT" in him. dont get me wrong he is a GREAT player but he will live in the league of other greats that failed to win a title a la Malone, Barkley, Ewing etc

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

I hate how they always have the person who is winning the award standing on the stage BEFORE they announce it. Give us some suspense.

yep, soon as I saw that skinny ##! arm I knew.

Somebody make a gif/video of Westbrook clapping when KD won and try to start a firestorm claiming he was jealous/unhappy he didn't win it himself, just like everyone did about Bron's reaction to Kobe winning. Sounds silly, but it will happen, watch!

Media will hate dude getting MVP with his own coach being the coach too. I'm looking forward to it

Come on, LeBron. How do you lead this great comeback and then not take it with the game on the line?
It was an entertaining game, though.

why pass up the last shot 2 times in an exhibition game tho...i wanted him to go one on one with kobe for entertainments sake.

Originally Posted by Kevin Cleveland

No matter how you slice it, it was a terrible decision/pass.

Deron is the real failure, though. Shocker.

I say Wade was a hell of a lot bigger of a choke job with that bobbled ball/WIDE open layup to take the lead

Damn, a lot of you guys sound extra angry
laugh.gif
You do realize the players get $50,000 each for a win and not the fans right?

Originally Posted by xsalvioutlawx

Lebron dominated the 4th but he didnt choose to shoot double covered from 27 feet so he sucks!

Get off his ****, Kobe was the only one guarding him and he passed the ball. Even his own teammates gave him the *#% face. 
roll.gif
Reported.
pimp.gif

What are you 12? 
roll.gif

Originally Posted by djkaos23

i say kobe should get it. Less shots than durant. better overall game to me.

Why is the slander on LeBron not warranted. This dude almost got a win for the east .. but the game is on the line he doesnt want the ball, The hell what the coach says. He was supposed to go to the huddle and say I want the ball I want the shot. But yet he takes the ball out. Never gonna win a chip in this league. Dude just dont have that "IT" in him. dont get me wrong he is a GREAT player but he will live in the league of other greats that failed to win a title a la Malone, Barkley, Ewing etc

But why does nobody remember Wade being WIDE OPEN just dropping the ball out of bounds for no reason when he could have given the East the lead, or Deron Williams airballing also wide open (thanks to a great moving screen by DH12) to give the West the lead? Either of those plays are finished and the ensuing possessions are a totally different situation.

Back
Top Bottom