NBA All Star Weekend 2015

Who will win this year's 3 point shootout?

• Marco Belinelli

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Steph Curry

• James Harden

• Kyrie Irving

• Kyle Korver

• Wesley Matthews

• J.J. Redick

• Klay Thompson

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I voted for Rudy Fernandez that year.

"Vote me "
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I was just a huge fan of the guy
laugh.gif
 why do I remember that so vividly 

C-Webb made a great point about American development and it's insistence on separating drills between big and small players. Everyone should run the same drills.

I also seen ALOT of dudes who had early growth spurts and ended up being 6'4 in the 8th grade and playing the 4/5 spots...having coaches train them as big men for the next couple years and that growth spurt just never came.

Had a dude on HS squad that was a 6'5 freshman. Absolute beast...worked out w/ the bigs who were 6'9 and up and more than held his own. Never grew another inch and it railroaded his development. He still ended going mid-major but if someone had bothered to develop his perimeter skills he could have played on a higher level.

Last edited:
bill walton looking sexy as ever. dude is a hof lock.

celeb games are lame. hart trying too much, tired of it. neer better celebs

Bill Walton + Ralph Lawler = best basketball commentating duo ever. Nothing like hearing Walton talking about the brilliance of Mike Olowokandi.

C-Webb made a great point about American development and it's insistence on separating drills between big and small players. Everyone should run the same drills.

I also seen ALOT of dudes who had early growth spurts and ended up being 6'4 in the 8th grade and playing the 4/5 spots...having coaches train them as big men for the next couple years and that growth spurt just never came.

Had a dude on HS squad that was a 6'5 freshman. Absolute beast...worked out w/ the bigs who were 6'9 and up and more than held his own. Never grew another inch and it railroaded his development. He still ended going mid-major but if someone had bothered to develop his perimeter skills he could have played on a higher level.
Seen this happen to a couple people myself. One dude was like 6'0 freshman year and never grew but his dad was insistent on making sure he worked on his perimeter game. He didn't pan out but at least his dad saw the light

Back
Top Bottom