• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
so boys dissing the greatest power forward of all time... who's team has the best record on the league..

but praising the cat that team only wins when he stops shooting every other time down court? and 2 seeds out the playoffs?

i haz confused.

Kobe put more effort into tonight game than all season long. That should tell you something. And it aint nice.

View media item 273912

so boys dissing the greatest power forward of all time... who's team has the best record on the league..

but praising the cat that team only wins when he stops shooting every other time down court? and 2 seeds out the playoffs?

i haz confused.

qft :lol:

Last edited:
Lebron stans mad that the slurpage of the last few weeks took a break today. Worse, that it was Kobe who stopped it with a couple meaningless plays. Don't worry, the slurpage will resume this week again since he goes back to his all star team in Miami.

You sound stupid.. did you even see the interview? MJ gave props to Lebron as well.

Wade gave Kobe similar compliments a couple days ago:
But I guess that's just some clever strategy to put down his teammate and boost his own career, right?
yes. they said the same thing...

but believe it or not. one person can say the same thing as another person...

and they mean two totally different things...

sounds mind boggling, famb... but it can happen.

no, he didnt hate on bron... but i seen jordan's hall of fame speech... dude is not like everyone else upstairs.

i really wish people would stop acting like kobe led 5 championship teams... its getting lame...

i haz confused.

You sound crazy. Both 'em are legends with multiple rings. Y'all need to stop acting sensitive over all star games.

You sound stupid.. did you even see the interview? MJ gave props to Lebron as well.

Wade gave Kobe similar compliments a couple days ago:
But I guess that's just some clever strategy to put down his teammate and boost his own career, right?
yes. they said the same thing...

but believe it or not. one person can say the same thing as another person...

and they mean two totally different things...

sounds mind boggling, famb... but it can happen.

no, he didnt hate on bron... but i seen jordan's hall of fame speech... dude is not like everyone else upstairs.

i really wish people would stop acting like kobe led 5 championship teams... its getting lame...

:lol: Why are you mad... it was an All-Star game. Go to sleep fambs.

:nerd:
View media item 274052
:lol:

Lebron stans mad that the slurpage of the last few weeks took a break today. Worse, that it was Kobe who stopped it with a couple meaningless plays. Don't worry, the slurpage will resume this week again since he goes back to his all star team in Miami.

You don't also have the SN 'RunningFishy' do you??

You sound crazy. Both 'em are legends with multiple rings. Y'all need to stop acting sensitive over all star games.
bruh... go look at the posts...

people are saying going in on timmy... but hype over kobe going hard...

cats looking at him like Doug Gotlieb in last years nba celebrity game.

i haz confused.

thank you

:lol: Why are you mad... it was an All-Star game. Go to sleep fambs.

just enjoying some good talk on the sports thread... i dont come in here often..

plus, i dont go to work until 1 pm and i have no cable. this is my only form of entertainment.

Back
Top Bottom