• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What's up with this Lebrongate? I'm sorry but there's no reason for 2013 Lebron James to be getting his shot blocked twice in the final two minutes of any game.

Yall so salty about Kobe pwning Bron Bron all night long 
laugh.gif

SIt down. "My Kings, My lakers". How you sound. :smh:

Last edited:
Kobe has been playing great one-on-one defense all season, no surprise here. He wasn't d'ing up LeBron 2 weeks ago, Artest was, Kobe should have stepped up then.

If their is anyone who could d-up and contain LeBron in a meaningful game it'd be Kobe. More than Durant or Melo could, or any other all-star.

you are crazy. lol kobe would foul out :lol:

kobe is old as ****. no way he gonna contain lebron frickin james in the fourth quarter. he would either foul out or have a heart attack.

all star game kobe dont gotta waste energy getting teammates involved and he doesnt play 40 minutes.

not to mention in regular season games you cant breathe on lebron without a foul being called

but in this game? not so much

Reading these reply's I thought I was in the NBA Season Thread...

DBD relax bruh, enjoy your Spurs don't worry bout the Lakers...

Kobe has been playing great one-on-one defense all season, no surprise here. He wasn't d'ing up LeBron 2 weeks ago, Artest was, Kobe should have stepped up then.

If their is anyone who could d-up and contain LeBron in a meaningful game it'd be Kobe. More than Durant or Melo could, or any other all-star.

you are crazy. lol kobe would foul out :lol:

kobe is old as ****. no way he gonna contain lebron frickin james in the fourth quarter. he would either foul out or have a heart attack.

all star game kobe dont gotta waste energy getting teammates involved and he doesnt play 40 minutes.

not to mention in regular season games you cant breathe on lebron without a foul being called

but in this game? not so much

plus, notice how kobe wasn't the one doing the work on offense

doesn't have that luxury in real games

Yall so salty about Kobe pwning Bron Bron all night long 
laugh.gif

SIt down. "My Kings, My lakers". How you sound. :smh:

Imagine how you sound crying about the way someone was playing defense in the All-Star game. :rofl:

Laker fans ain't even as mad as you are right now and we might not even make the playoffs.

At least we know how to enjoy an All-Star game without taking everything so serious. We all know LeBron's the best player on the planet.

Sheeeeesh...It's like we can't even enjoy the game without you being mad. "Haha thats why you're still a 10th seeded team!"... Yeah, Haha... Good one man. If that makes you feel better about your night i'll give you a laugh :lol: :smh:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom