• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I love the dunk contest like the next man, but, all these missed dunks make the end result anti-climatic

Commentary more enjoyable than the contest...

White better do something to get into the finals or this is going to be a bad dunk contest

Sigh...WHAT THE HELL is Dwayne wade wearing?! I swear dude tries extra too hard if that makes sense :lol:. These missed dunks are KILLING the momentum. Reason why dunk contests these past few years suck! People don't know any of these players entering. I remember back in 01 I think when they had carter McGrady Steve Francis. Now they got a bunch of scrubs who barely get more floor time in the dunk contest than in game. All star weekend used to be something I'd ALWAYS look forward to...now it's becoming boring. Only highlight is the commentary by chuck and kenny

Last edited:
Wait the East is going to be able to represent one player? along with the West?

Even tho the East clearly have the best dunkers

Lebron needs to grow a set and get in this damn contest...Griffin too

You can't convince me lebron doesn't have a few dunks better than this crap. That "he has no creativity" argument is ridiculous.

This Humphrey commercial gets me laughing every time lol

Last edited:
They need to lower the goal or something.
These misses are ruining it.

Edit- that Harden/Hump commercial has me dying. :rofl:

Last edited:
In all seriousness, All Star Saturday night used to be exciting but it has devolved into somewhat of a joke.. but it is still entertaining. I mean at this point it's so hard to come up with original dunk material.

Could be just the Appleton talking though.

Back
Top Bottom