• Eric Bledsoe

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Jeremy Evans

• Kenneth Faried

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Not sure what you are getting at. This isn't like the MVP award. Duncan Dwight was a waste of a spot and Steph should've been there instead.
considering he has done even in his later years more for his team then dwight...and played better,,, duncan twlight years>dwights current year.

This thread's just spun off into another new direction
laugh.gif
Hopefully it's just a big purge of awfulness before the 2nd half of the season and the NBA thread doesn't get polluted.

Yeah... that won't happen.

I swear a few of these kobe fans have multiple accounts posting, i cant be the only that is catching on to this lol. Anyways the allstar game was "average", cp3 showing out & kobe late game block on bron were the only real highlights of the game.

Edit: I see a few has already touched on this in the thread so i guess im not the only one

Last edited:
^ Would have been if not for the phantom foul on the Kobe last second 3 at the end of regulation. But that's beside the point.

Jordan was 39 (turning 40 in 8 days) at the time... so yes, it is kind of a bad comparison to what happened to lebronze tonight.

wasn't really a comparison, I'm sure if there was a thread like this from 2003 the quotes would be the same just exchange lebrons name for jordan lol

I swear a few of these kobe fans have multiple accounts posting, i cant be the only that is catching on to this lol. Anyways the allstar game was "average", cp3 showing out & kobe late game block on bron were the only real highlights of the game.

Edit: I see a few has already touched on this in the thread so i guess im not the only one

What leads you to believe kobe fans have multiple accounts? There are tons of them. There really is no need for that.

Also, there are a lot of non kobe fans here with 1k+ reps. How do you even get 1k reps?

View media item 274282View media item 274271View media item 274234View media item 274231View media item 274273View media item 274274View media item 274235View media item 274283View media item 274232View media item 274230View media item 274233View media item 274275View media item 274247lebron james, dwyane wade, chris bosh, harden, paul, tim duncan, kevin garnett, blake griffin, zach randolph, dwight howard, jrue holiday, brooke lopez, tyson chandler, luol deng, paul george, carmelo anthony, kyrie irving, david lee, joakim noah, kevin durant, russell westbrook craig sager 2013 nba basketball all-star game asg suits fashion casual wear outfits celebrities athletes style swag, bowtie suspenders feb 17, 2013 houston

noah looking like bizzy bone after ruthless records ganked him

westbrook looking like the black pinocchio

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom