NBA All-Star 2022 Feb. 18-20 in Cleveland, Ohio | 71st NBA All-Star Game Team Durant vs. Team LeBron ( 8 PM ET TNT / TBS)

I've had raisins in rice dishes before (Iranian at a food festival and a local Thai spot) it was good.

Thai fried rice with raisins and cashews :pimp:

You saying Osh out here conducting nigerian disinformation campaigns?
I should've known better :smh:

sorry fam, when the jollof wars come I gotta rep my set

rkcsfyf36r951.jpg

but to be fair i confused ghanan
some other country puts raisins in it. :lol:
If y’all boys ever in Maryland I’ll get you right with food…N ATL too, Ike’s spot in Gwinnett got a solid variety of Jollof too :pimp:

Don’t listen to osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh foolishness , raisins 🤢:sick:

If y’all boys ever in Maryland I’ll get you right with food…N ATL too, Ike’s spot in Gwinnett got a solid variety of Jollof too :pimp:

Don’t listen to osh kosh bosh osh kosh bosh foolishness , raisins 🤢:sick:
What’s a good spot in Maryland? When I was visiting family in the A we went to a spot called Ike’s Cafe and grill outside the city in Norcross.

LeBron gon demand a trade to OKC. He throwing the Easter Eggs out. I'll take care of Savanah and the kids while he's on the road. We'll even give him the former space that used to be KDs restaurant and is now a SaltGrass Steakhouse, call it Bron Bron's or Bronnie's

Love the fact that the NBA is showing a lot of love to HBCUs. Wish they would do the same on the WNBA side.

With that being said, how you going to have an HBCU classic and not invite the SWAC baby?!?! No disrespect to anybody under the MEAC umbrella lol.

Back
Top Bottom