***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 18 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Rockets!!)

I hope everybody plays their games this time around.

On a side note I hope I am back in time for the draft. I don't want to get screwed and get 8 pointguards.

oh and guys just a lil reminder if this has been happening to all draft leagues lately:

a couple draft leagues im in had the draft start an hour earlier than the scheduled time due to 2k servers messing up.

so you guys might wanna be at the draft an hour early just to make sure.

i'm not sure if its still happening now, but i just wanted to let you know if you didn't know.

Damn, 2K servers are getting worse and worse...
Hopefully that doesn't happen to us.

Crag, you should probably make a note for everyone just to be cautious.

I will, but that really makes no sense.

How are the servers in 2k so bad? They make a premium game with 2k, but the servers are %$#..

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I will, but that really makes no sense.

How are the servers in 2k so bad? They make a premium game with 2k, but the servers are %$#..
Yeah, they should have kept the servers like 2K8. It was way better and easier to find people to play with.

This year, it's like they forgot about the online play and they left it incomplete.

At least, that's how i see it as.

ok everyone i just found out the drafts are STILL starting an hour early.

and the reason why is because stupid 2k servers didn't update daylight savings time yet.

so everyone be at the draft an hour early! or just pre select your players.

Unless you get hammered at the game, you should be able to make it home in time. The pack game is at 1. It'll be done by 4:30. How long of a drive is it?

3 and a half hours from there to Milwaukee but ive gone to many games before and its a mess geting out.

Its Green Bay, do you know how big of a city that is?

A tiny town packed with over 60+ THOUSAND people in it. The Stadium is in right along the houses lol.

It can take an hour or more jsut to get outa there.

5 hours away from draft time!

Edit: about 2 hours away. Send a FR to everyone that I don't have on my friends list.

Just got back from the game, found a backroad out to the express away and saved a ton of time.

I was thinking Craig, you should Pm or messge via Xbox live that the draft is an hour earlier jsut so they know

Back
Top Bottom