***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Pierce is a BUM

he's on the block already
roll.gif

BC's got the JRetro Steal goin on.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dude... how are you gonna have 38 shot attempts w/ Kobe... such Bull... you had almost more shot attempts w/ him tehn everyone else on your team combined....

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

BC's got the JRetro Steal goin on.....
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Dude... how are you gonna have 38 shot attempts w/ Kobe... such Bull... you had almost more shot attempts w/ him tehn everyone else on your team combined....
Agreed. Shooting over 35 times with one player is unappreciated. Even 30 is a grip.

gg, didn't know you made big moves. you got sheed and brand now. too bad brand had a lil injury that game.

Originally Posted by jretro23

gg, didn't know you made big moves. you got sheed and brand now. too bad brand had a lil injury that game.
Yea man... gave him sheed and prince for Paul Pierce... that was a mistake... I suck with Pierce... he had 4 points for me in 2 games
roll.gif

And BC we are exactly where we were before playing those games, sittin w/ the same record
roll.gif

laugh.gif
pierce's release is wierd in this game, it isn't smooth. its like a stiff movement.

you hooked him up big time though.

JRetro Paul Pierce for Mayo

I know you gotta be able to get his shot down... I had it down in the first league and it was money but that was months ago.

And Yankee I'm goin to bed, we'll play tomorrow

Back
Top Bottom