***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by djgtekfrmsanjo

anyone wanna play the magic? nobody want richard jefferson?
Maggette for Jefferson. Also what up with Kevin Martin man?

JRetro you wanna run now? Sorry I took longer than 30 mins.

Crag, I actually think that's a decent offer, let me see if I can get KevMart from djgtek to fill the SG void since I can't shoot too well with BG.

send over the maggette jefferson trade and i'll take a look at it

kmart is actually going to be staying in orlando. as weird as his stroke is, i realized that you dont need to time anything for him to bury 3's, just holddown the shoot button

kmart is actually going to be staying in orlando. as weird as his stroke is, i realized that you dont need to time anything for him to bury 3's, just holddown the shoot button

gg's JRetro. Damn man that first one I kept with you the whole game til the very end. Then that second game, wow I thought I wasn't even going to breakdouble digits my team was acting like the point of the game is to see who can embarrass themselves the most LOL. I was glad to play someone who plays at thesame tempo that I do though.

Oh yeah, you saw that one strip I had, I think I may have learned it, just gotta get the timing right now haha.

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Aw man pablo I was thinking about giving you gasol for manu oooohhhh weeeellll
Daaamn I just got home and am now looking over the trade and you got screwed! I didn't realize Brand's rating is that low

laugh.gif
gg untroubled i thought you weren't gonna hit double digits the first half the way none of your shots were going in, still got close at the end.

Back
Top Bottom