***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Okay if you want let's get it out of the way? But just so you know I was messing around I don't think you were "wussing out" at all.

Haha I know. But I drank the biggest can of Monster so I know I'm not going to sleep till at least 6

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Awesome game, jretro.
laugh.gif

I really need to tweak my offense. I could not get a rebound after you would miss which led to easy second chance points for you.

Btw, do you use Guard Curls?
laugh.gif
damn pnoi off game or what? its usually a close game when we play each other.

but nah i don't use guard curls. you should let your bench get more play, your players got tired quick and couldn't hit any shots.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Awesome game, jretro.
laugh.gif

I really need to tweak my offense. I could not get a rebound after you would miss which led to easy second chance points for you.

laugh.gif

but nah i don't use guard curls. you should let your bench get more play, your players got tired quick and couldn't hit any shots.
I have no idea, but I think my bench did better than my starting five.

Originally Posted by jretro23

Awesome game, jretro.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I have no idea, but I think my bench did better than my starting five.
yeah cause they were fresh especially barry, you left rashard in there when he had the gatorade icon.

Dude! I think you would have had a better chance if you didn't try to take a charge every time I try and move. Plus it hurt you when Jefferson got hurt.

WOW. The epitome of fire vs ice. Please see Grizz/Rockets game stats for more explanation.

GG Ritch, you were putting up numbers. My squad couldn't get anything started.
tired.gif
Yeah I usually don't try and take so many charges like that but when TMac and Wade are shooting like 70% each, what else can I do besides playoff ball which I think is cheaper..

Oh don't over exaggerate they shot about 50 %
laugh.gif

What's funny is I felt like I did horrible with T-Mac since I only missed two shots with him the game I played the Warriors and he ends up being my leadingscorer again.

I still feel kinda bad we had to restart this game especially since the first game was closer. Blame 2k not me
happy.gif

I don't know if it's me, but my team is always cold. I don't get it.

Chris Paul is up for trade if anyone wants him. Anyone else wanna play?

Originally Posted by Ritch1088

Oh don't over exaggerate they shot about 50 %
laugh.gif

What's funny is I felt like I did horrible with T-Mac since I only missed two shots with him the game I played the Warriors and he ends up being my leading scorer again.

I still feel kinda bad we had to restart this game especially since the first game was closer. Blame 2k not me
happy.gif
Nah don't worry about it fam, I can take Ls.

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

youngpnoi- What do you think of the trade I sent you?

Accepted it Untroubled, Camby hasn't done much for me and I don't think I'm gonna be a factor in this league so I should just give it to someonewho can contend more.

Plus, I wanna see what LaMarcus has to offer for me as well.

youngpnoi- What do you think of the trade I sent you?

Accepted it Untroubled, Camby hasn't done much for me and I don't think I'm gonna be a factor in this league so I should just give it to someone who can contend more.

Plus, I wanna see what LaMarcus has to offer for me as well.

damn i shoulda offered you david west

Contend more? Not looking likely haha but maybe a switch up is what both our teams need. If you can get CP3s shot down he is a PROBLEM in this game.

And CAP..
LaMarcus Aldridge >>> D West, come on now..

Contend more? Not looking likely haha but maybe a switch up is what both our teams need. If you can get CP3s shot down he is a PROBLEM in this game.

And CAP..
That's the bad thing about CP3, I can't quite get in touch with his shot just yet.

And CAP..

ehhh i guess ...to each is own

Back
Top Bottom