***NBA 2k9 Xbox 360 League 16 teams Fantasy draft*** (Replacements needed for Bulls, Lebron on team!

Everyone should pick with about 10 seconds left or else you won't get who you want.

Originally Posted by youngpnoi

Everyone should pick with about 10 seconds left or else you won't get who you want.
i drafted 15 seconds ahead, then got the wrong one, but i learned my lesson

Are you guys waiting til the last second to draft? I draft right away and haven't had an issue yet

LOL, for some reason my pre ranked players got switched and it took Ariza for me instead of troy murphy.

laugh.gif
damn everyone having problems, blame the 2kserver.

my draft is going perfect so far though.

Dude... Ariza is amazing.. I don't remember who had him last draft... but I'd ALWAYS get torched by him

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

Dude... Ariza is amazing.. I don't remember who had him last draft... but I'd ALWAYS get torched by him
LOL, Crag, I had Trevor Ariza the last 2 times.

Originally Posted by jretro23

laugh.gif
damn everyone having problems, blame the 2kserver.

my draft is going perfect so far though.
my draft going pretty good too, although i didnt get the players i wanted ost of the time, i got a decent player instead, such as drafted onealwhen i was suppose to get emeka

This draft is kickin me in the $%!.
Every Draft has kicked me in the $%!.

The only reason i get good teams is because of my amazing GM skills. I gotta pull a Danny Ainge every league. Now i gotta do it again.

Anyone wanna get a game in after the draft?

I'm anxious to play. I haven't played 2k in at least a month
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

The only reason i get good teams is because of my amazing GM skills. I gotta pull a Danny Ainge every league. Now i gotta do it again.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yeah you do pull off some things that I never would have thought would work.

I only have one player that I've had in all the other drafts, Trevor Ariza. lol.

Love him though, I value him as much as the Lakers value him.

Back
Top Bottom