NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

Originally Posted by Spectacular23

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

Originally Posted by myshoegameheavy

Originally Posted by bigsteeg

finished my 1st season yesterday..why after one season after being drafted in the 1st round was i a free agent was given the choice to go back to the grizzlies, clippers, spurs, or bulls of course i went to the bulls and took dengs spot as a 72 overall and hes a 80
eek.gif

Damn son, u played 82 already?

yeah i only played key games and simmed the rest

For what system? cuz for the 360, theres achievements for win rookie of the yr, win MVP of the yr etc etc, so did u get these achievements? cuz when you sim games, your point average goes way down and lose starting spots and more. i simmed one game but after seeing my average drop, i wont do it anymore.

PS3 i averaged 17.4 i finished 2nd in rookie of the year voting theres a reward for rookie of the year but i aint tripping im goin for that MVP in my 1st season with the bulls

Finished the Jordan Challenges this morning...time to start my Atlanta Hawks Highlight Team Dynasty

PG: Wall
SG: Tyreke
SF: Joe (until All Star break, ima trade him for a Top 5 in hopes of Harrison Barnes or Perry Jones)
SF: Josh Smith
C: Al Horford

DeMarcus Cousins
Marvin Williams
Jordan Crawford
Jeff Teague
Donte Greene
Zaza "who want it" Pachulia
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I'm still trying to find a way to fix the type 3 problem I'm having

It's crazy cuz I don't have problem getting games online with no other game but the one I really want to play Smh
my nat for mw2 is open but for 2k11 it comes out at moderate im guessing its 1 down?

move your wifi a little bit maybe?

Originally Posted by Joe Billionaire

Originally Posted by CasperJr

I'm still trying to find a way to fix the type 3 problem I'm having

It's crazy cuz I don't have problem getting games online with no other game but the one I really want to play Smh
my nat for mw2 is open but for 2k11 it comes out at moderate im guessing its 1 down?

move your wifi a little bit maybe?
ive never even came across this in all my years of having a ps3 for 2k11 it says my NAT is "strict"  im not even using my wifi i got it on a line going straight to the router.

it could be a number of things from the info ive looked up and i cant fix none of them +@+%#
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
got to get my pops over here asap

Game is great. My player is addicting as usual, im on the kings as a SF right now...if only i could play a decent match online.

Game is great. My player is addicting as usual, im on the kings as a SF right now...if only i could play a decent match online.

Guys who finished the Jordan challenge, what did you do to grab 9 boards in the utah series???

Stayed home and wasted my sunday playing the Jordan Challenges. it took me like 15 tries to beat the portland challenge. Jordan could not hit a 3 for the life of him. To stop Drexler I equipped Pippen with the III's, double teamed him and selected deny ball. Pippen kept him to 12 points the entire game. I spent a good part of the day trying to beat this challenge and was pissed when I didn't even get a shoe for completing it. What the FLIP!!!

I've unlocked the 2's, 3's, 9's 15's, 16's, 18's, 23's and the 2010. I also unlocked like 4 team Jordans. As I unlocked the shoes, I start lacing up the players with sneakers. Looks cool to see the various team colors (Jordans).

Karl Malone looks crazy with the 18's. He also gave me a whipping after I equipped him with them.
30t6p3b.gif

my ps3 is trippin if im n a game & someone messages me...if i press the ps button the whole system freezes......& of course PS says gimmie 175 for a new fat or 150 for a slim.......i aint coughin up shhhhhhhhhh......i just aint answering messages dutring games till i break dowqn & pay them

Back
Top Bottom