NBA 2K11 Official Thread (Patch Put for PS3 & XBOX 360)

it seems like my favorite player shawn kemp is playable in the game,!! nice!! seattle supersonics is back in the game,

^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
so
laugh.gif
random

Originally Posted by ElijahBrohammed

All yall dudes here do is complain. If you want in depth conversation with people working on the game and offer ideas on how to improve said game, sign up for operationsports.com.

alot of us are.

them 2K devs aint sayin $#@! besides talkin about sneakers and being a legend

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

Originally Posted by copped

nba 2k11 = biggest fail in nba 2k history

its like 2K sports are telling their fans "hey guys don't worry about gameplay and online servers we have Micheal Jordan" I honestly believe the only thing they have done to "improve" gameplay was adding those preset sliders and getting rid of isomotion.
Why would you believe that? Because they haven't spoke of anything else? People's assumptions about games kill me.

Originally Posted by rck2sactown

^Beno Udrih
laugh.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
thought it looked like him, but i aint never seen him crossover like that and pop it.  thought maybe we picked up somebody i didnt hear about

my only problem with trailers is that it doesn't really show you how the game actually PLAYS when someone is controlling it.

Originally Posted by al3x89

my only problem with trailers is that it doesn't really show you how the game actually PLAYS when someone is controlling it.
Yea trailers serve the purpose of "Sizzle" (as they like to call it). Just for the sake of showing off highlights. Nothing further.

Originally Posted by Cfranchise26

I expect this game to be trash, will not be copping
Honestly, why come in here to say something like this? And why do you expect the game to be trash? THe last one wasn't trash so why would you even say that? You can say 2K10 was a slight disappointment, but trash is being a little unreasonable

^ i don't think the game will be trash, but i think elite will be better (new control system is
pimp.gif
)

but it seems like 2k is pushing this jordan thing too far, when elite will have jordan as well

i'll end up having both though.

Originally Posted by al3x89

^ i don't think the game will be trash, but i think elite will be better (new control system is
pimp.gif
)

but it seems like 2k is pushing this jordan thing too far, when elite will have jordan as well

i'll end up having both though.
Honestly I don't know why you're falling for the hype. 

Back
Top Bottom