NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Yo how do you catch Alleys on My Player mode? I'm in spurs training camp and Tony Parker threw me like 3 oops and I just catch them normal.. then put up alay-up. I dont want TP to think I cant jump
frown.gif

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

I havent tried it yet but I heard if you take CPU assist down/off in the my controller settings option, the cpu stops sagging off to help
Gotta try it in the morning
Always!!!!

Has anyone managed to play a game online?

Originally Posted by BigDaWg1688

Is it me or is this game pretty hard to control?

Can't seem to do nice crossovers, spins, dunks, etc...

Thinking of selling my 360 copy for $50 haha
That was intentionally done especially the dunks so that people couldn't pull off unrealistic moves in the lane.

Yes, the servers were down last night and I was mad because I wanted to upload a few videos onto 2K Sports.

The serevers were pretty good last year I didn't have any problems with them

I didn't play 2K9 till like decemeber though do the servers always suck this bad when the game is released?

I just got xbox live for this game and I cant even play online cause of these servers. Anyone have any idea when or how long the servers will take to berunning?

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

I just got xbox live for this game and I cant even play online cause of these servers. Anyone have any idea when or how long the servers will take to be running?
Prolly after everybody stops tryna play at the same time
laugh.gif
me and my homeboy ran 3 games last night 2-0 because the servers froze the last game
smh.gif

But in other news.....

indifferent.gif

I went 18.5.7 in the Training camp for the Spurs (ginobli averaged 13.1.3assists) and now I'm in the D-League
smh.gif
smh.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

do you guys think the anniversary collector's edition is worth the $40? debating if i want to get the regular copy or collectors...decisions decisions

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

do you guys think the anniversary collector's edition is worth the $40? debating if i want to get the regular copy or collectors...decisions decisions

i think its worth it... locker is a nice size so is the poster, i was actually a little pissed about the Kobe figure tho. i expected him to be the same size asthe regular mcfarlane figures, $$*% is like 4in. overall good pickup. like i said the locker deff. makes it worth the extra $40, even has a lock lol

Originally Posted by alleyzonjay

Originally Posted by mustbetheshoe58

i think its worth it... locker is a nice size so is the poster, i was actually a little pissed about the Kobe figure tho. i expected him to be the same size as the regular mcfarlane figures, $$*% is like 4in. overall good pickup. like i said the locker deff. makes it worth the extra $40, even has a lock lol

anyone in the chicago area that has a locker they are tring to get rid of hit me up i want one.......

Originally Posted by parada45

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

I havent tried it yet but I heard if you take CPU assist down/off in the my controller settings option, the cpu stops sagging off to help
Gotta try it in the morning
Always!!!!

Has anyone managed to play a game online?

AI is still
sick.gif

i might just wait til a patch comes out.. i can't even play single player without the lag

i was killing with tyreke evans though

edit: turning the key zoom off and commentary is helping so far.

The 2K servers wouldn't let me get the Living Rosters update.

I may cop Live by the end of today.

Played on 360 and ps3 yesterday and I don't know if I was just blown but did the 360 version have some kind of lag towards the middle of the court andwhile doing some moves?

Has anyone else had that glitch where a player youre guarding just disappears then reappears at another spot on the court???
eek.gif
smh.gif

As much as I love this game... Glitches like that are absolutely ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom