NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

Originally Posted by YDBoUnCe

the game should be good to go out the box
I shouldnt have to mess with sliders

I agree 100 %. But it is what it is. I never heard of this sliders stuff, but it really made the game play noticeably different.

Originally Posted by DubA169

I agree 100 %. But it is what it is. I never heard of this sliders stuff, but it really made the game play noticeably different.
This is what really pisses me off about 2K. Why can't they just have the game ready to play rather than the users having to fiddle and changesliders. Adjusting sliders is such a pain and wastes a lot of time.

Those look like some good sliders above, I gotta try them out. My main issues with this game are the lag, the non existent online games and the custom arenamusic problems. Other than that this game is good, no amount of bugs the first week the game is out is gonna cause me to return it and get Live. It's justnot that serious, NO sim sports games are perfect fresh out the box.

I'm not having trouble at all with the lead passing against the AI, I can get at least 12 steals per game just jumping in the passing lanes. I did noticeyesterday as I destroyed the Lakers with Denver (JR Smith is GOD in this game) that the AI kept his starters in for the entire second half, even though theywere tired as hell. Hope they make their substitution patterns a little more realistic with the patch.

NBA Today is
pimp.gif
, the commentary is definitely on point this year.

FINALLY got my copy yesterday. Are you guys experiencing lag on the quick games too? Because i havn't noticed any at all. Havnt tried online yet tho. I gotthe slim btw

Also they next to fix the button reaction on the 'on the slide' screens. Making substitutions takes forever to cycle through players

I played an online game yesterday

Man that patch needs to come out ASAP

Online wasn't all that

Once I got sent to the NBDL
indifferent.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif
it lags heavy when my opponent tries to score.. just in my player mode though.. weird. my 1st prob with the game.

Originally Posted by Rap Sizzle

This is what really pisses me off about 2K. Why can't they just have the game ready to play rather than the users having to fiddle and change sliders. Adjusting sliders is such a pain and wastes a lot of time.
Not everyone plays the same style of bball. You got some who likes the arcade type of ball and the rest of us who enjoy sim type bball. Iactually like the option to adjust the sliders as we see fit. I'm pretty sure, just like last year, some 2Kers will have some up some sliders availablefor download.

good looking out on the sliders, i'm gonna try them out tonight
pimp.gif

i got drafted by the pistons in the 2nd round, 2 spots behind my hometeam wizards
frown.gif

does anyone know how to that little kobe pump fake spin around jumpshot in the game?
also i didnt get a chance to play yesterday...so my question is the 2k server doing better now?

btw...i havent got a chance to play a game online yet...but add me psn: caliwest1

I finally got the arena music to work. The only problem is its takes so much time to do cuz my pc won't sync with my xbox.

Started my summer league with the Spurs...

Didn't get drafted... went straight to the D-League playing for Reno...
laugh.gif

Played about 6 games and got signed...
eek.gif
...by Milwaukee...
indifferent.gif

1st game vs. the Lakers... Gasol gave me work...
tired.gif

I haven't really played any other game outside of the "My Player" mode...

Originally Posted by BLADE BR0WN

laugh.gif

eek.gif
...by Milwaukee...
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Yeah man me neither, its really addicting.

finally got the settings exactly perfect. game is crack. Game looks to have a lot of depth.

gotta practice for a couple weeks before I go online though.

What are your settings?

Originally Posted by DLEE2703

I finally got the arena music to work. The only problem is its takes so much time to do cuz my pc won't sync with my xbox.
Just put the files on a flash drive.

My Player mode is dope. Taking hints from MLB: The Show.

Where the %!!+ is the defense?
Even when i do my work on my man someone is open or if a man isnt open no contests
THe Clippers looking like the Lakers and the Lakers looking like the Clippers FTL
2K games I respect your hustle, yall got my money

laugh.gif

eek.gif
...by Milwaukee...
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]what kinda number are you putting up ... ?[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]as a PG i'm averaging 14pts 3 rb 4.5+ ast. off the bench[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]and I dropped like 28 on 14/16 shooting last game I just knew I was gonna get a 10-daycontract ...[/color]
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]..[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 204, 102)]I feel like Im about to be in the d-league for the whole season. And then the computer ison 12 min quarters and Im just on 5 so my stats are lookin like **** iu comparison.[/color]

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

laugh.gif

eek.gif
...by Milwaukee...
indifferent.gif

tired.gif

Yeah man me neither, its really addicting.
Sure is. Im two games into my D-League career. Hopefully I get picked up by a decent team. Ive been getting A's so I should get picked up bysomeone after I get through the next couple games. And for those wondering I have gotten Lag when on a D-League team. It is kinda annoying, but it doesnthappen in every arena. It just so happens that it happens in my teams arena right now. So it is extra annoying.

I just got called up by the Trailblazers from the D-League!!!! A 10 day contract!! This is a dream come true, and to my surprise, I am the starter alongsideBrandon Roy......not sure if Andre Miller is hurt or something, will keep yall updated, this is hot!

Originally Posted by Informerx

I just got called up by the Trailblazers from the D-League!!!! A 10 day contract!! This is a dream come true, and to my surprise, I am the starter alongside Brandon Roy......not sure if Andre Miller is hurt or something, will keep yall updated, this is hot!
frown.gif

B-Roy is my favorite player. I went to their training camp and got cut.

Playing w/ him is so much fun. PAUSE. He will find you if you are open & get you some easy pts and assists.

any tips for D. do they still have the lock on D thing, i dnt see the i con anymore but i press LT.

Back
Top Bottom