NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

just step your game up and practice. it was hard for me at first, but i got the hang of it after a couple hours.

Originally Posted by Air Freshh 23

i swear i hate the handles in 2k10 why did they make it so difficult smh.

QFT. I hate it you would think they would just add the live controls to the 2k series

ain't nothing wrong with a learning curve.something to learn and master the more and more you play.you can't expect to be effin'awesome right off the bat.

Just copped from a spot in Costa Mesa.. PM me if you need more info.

Bout to get some run in

is anyone else getting the "A network problem has been encountered that prevents gameplay from continuing. If this is a ranked match..." prompt whenthey do pick up games?

laugh.gif
@ da players faces and comments ya left..

Been playin it all weekend for ps3...idk if i suck or wat..but the "Hall of fame" mode is crazy.

But overall its def worth coppin..
2hzu9lw.jpg

soooooo is anybody else gonna wait it out till Toys r us's deal?

Originally Posted by maxtempo96

ain't nothing wrong with a learning curve.something to learn and master the more and more you play.you can't expect to be effin' awesome right off the bat.

I prefered it how it was in 2k9 with both triggers being involved
Supposedly they made it easier for other people who didnt like how difficult it was b4
So now I have to unlearn the 2k9 scheme
Its all good though
Cant wait to cop Tuesday

Id rather ppl learn it then switch to the other control schemes and hit Triangle or Y all game
mad.gif

Just learn the moves
tired.gif

Just hopped online for my first game and after being killed by 20 after the 1st quarter (30-10) i kinda started to adapt to it.

I went into triple overtime and won by 12 in the last OT
eek.gif
... game is piff. stadiums look a lot cleaner. Players move a lot better.. its just a lot smootherand im diggn it

Kobe makn it rain on them.. dropped 47 on the Nuggets wack D (3 OT's mind you)

Birdman is a beast on D. The Machine has a smooth %#% shot and is butter when open
pimp.gif
hes gona beast in 2K10 watch. Im about to hop off and burn and go watchEntourage and @!++ but if anyone wants to get a game goin later on PS3 lemme know.

294eb7c39b.jpg

is anyone else getting this prompt when the try to play a pick up game?

1a64e27e63.jpg

is there anything thats supposed to be here on the main menu? maybe servers are down until release day...
th.294eb7c39b.jpg
[/url]

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

laugh.gif

Been playin it all weekend for ps3...idk if i suck or wat..but the "Hall of fame" mode is crazy.

2hzu9lw.jpg

Hall of fame mode is physco, i keep gettin my butt whoooped, but it gets you better i guess, and learning the handles is coming along, just becareful who youpass too, or turnover is BOUND to happen.

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

,Game needs a lot of updating. Crossover suck period in the game. Live crossovers > 2k crossovers, and you have to be very careful when you pass the ball, other team esp on hall of fame can snatch the ball from u and turnovers is crazy. Overall game is good. Can't wait for the update cuz brothas need it lol.
With that being said, you should just stick to Live. what real life NBA game have you seen cats just bringin out ALL the crossovers at anytime? You're supposed to be careful when passing the ball.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by FrankDolla

,Game needs a lot of updating. Crossover suck period in the game. Live crossovers > 2k crossovers, and you have to be very careful when you pass the ball, other team esp on hall of fame can snatch the ball from u and turnovers is crazy. Overall game is good. Can't wait for the update cuz brothas need it lol.
With that being said, you should just stick to Live. what real life NBA game have you seen cats just bringin out ALL the crossovers at anytime? You're supposed to be careful when passing the ball.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 1YoungBlink1

laugh.gif

2hzu9lw.jpg

Hall of fame mode is physco, i keep gettin my butt whoooped, but it gets you better i guess, and learning the handles is coming along, just becareful who you pass too, or turnover is BOUND to happen.
Niice..i thought i was da only one
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom