NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

been checking my spots and nada.maybe later in the week.i know them arabs have em in the back somewhere.

Originally Posted by GULLYDAGREAT

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Again, why people are expecting to be BLOWN away by seeing something SO different from 2K9 is beyond me. Rarely ever does a sports game change TREMENDOUSLY over the span of 1 year. I think the expectations are unfair and unreasonable
i beg to differ .. Madden 09 ---> Madden 10
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

That's like a once in a decade thing. Plus they don't have any competition.

"NBA 2K10 IS UP!!! I WILL BE ON TONIGHT!"
Yo dude upped the links wrong so that aint up no more but another set by 3:00 they say so yes Tonight I will be on non stop Savior 911 request me if you allwanna lose tonight
x360

Originally Posted by DonJuan23

"NBA 2K10 IS UP!!! I WILL BE ON TONIGHT!"
Yo dude upped the links wrong so that aint up no more but another set by 3:00 they say so yes Tonight I will be on non stop Savior 911 request me if you all wanna lose tonight
x360
Yo I might roll through after work while mine is downloading, to destroy you for a few games
roll.gif

What camera angle do you guys usually play on
nerd.gif
cuz i never play with the broadcast angle that they show...

This, that new GTA, and any splinter cell is all I play on the 360. So ima need this one forreal. ASAP

^^^ hahaha same here. and most people I play with don't like it so we gotta switch angles at the half to keep it fair. I get mad inbound pics wit thatangle

Those that don't know, don't know.

Those that know, know.

Unfortunately I don't have a "special" Xbox.

My-T.

Shouldn't a demo be out sometime this week considering the game comes out next Tuesday or is the combine substituting for it this year?

Originally Posted by MyTsharp

Those that don't know, don't know.

Those that know, know.
Agreed. If you're asking where the spots at good luck finding them. They always get my money when its time for a release. Too bad youcan't get it early up here.

For ya'll cats in NY, ya'll lazy as hell. I know of a few spots that's just because I walked down the block.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

^ How so?
I think the Jerseys are terrible. Especially the straps at the shoulders. Looks like players are gonna get sliced up with how pointy and jaggedthey look.
Other then the Jerseys everything looks par with last years.

Back
Top Bottom