NBA 2K10 News Thread (The Game Is OUt)

straight ball hoggin with lebron... i can see even more people cheesing with the lakers and cavs...

Originally Posted by iLL Since 92

you know im down for the 2K league
pimp.gif
( i'm NORE
nerd.gif
)
NT X360 2K League FTW!!! I'll be there for sure, probably jretro too.....

Heard there was suppose to be gameplay footage from IGN later on today.

Originally Posted by awwsome

Looked like 2k9 to me
QFT.

Kind of disappointed after watching that video. Didn't see anything special.
Anyone else the notice the commentary is EXACTLY the same..
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Olvera23

Originally Posted by awwsome

Looked like 2k9 to me
QFT.

Kind of disappointed after watching that video. Didn't see anything special.
Anyone else the notice the commentary is EXACTLY the same..
indifferent.gif
co-sign
i was like wuuuuut where are the changes. Although 2k may be better you can clearly see that live is at least trying to get better. 2k seems to feel likethat they got this on lock so why bother fixing anything.
If they are not going to change the gameplay at least give us so more realistic kicks and uniforms like live has.

i hope my opinions change once I get a chance to cop

Not really that impressed with all the videos.

Conversations between Harlan & Kellogg are definitely improved, but it still sounds dry for the most-part, and somewhat recycled.

I like how Clark and Kevin show more chemistry, they were laughing and you could hear the
eek.gif
effect when shaq dunked it.

It does kinda look like 2k9.5 but so what? as if that's a bad thing, I still got the "My player" to have months of fun with

Is the ps3 version gonna sport blurry court logos again? The court in draft combine looks like crap. damn.

laugh.gif
@ kevin harlen laughing when mentioning pau gasol trade

laugh.gif
@ phil jackson sitting down and not standing up....

Finally a gameplay video. Looks good, the one thing Live 2010 has over this is they had the authentic Staples center ambience (the organ playing). Lakers neverhave no announcer saying "Daaaaaaaaaayooo", still a nice touch overall.

Clark and Kevin Harlan not sounding like robots is good too. It was
pimp.gif
when Shaq had the tip in dunk, Kevin Harlan sounded like he was about to say somethingelse and then all of a sudden "Oooooh!!!"

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't understand why some of you are expecting a BRAND NEW GAME instead of a simple touch up
Alot of these dudes aren't hardcore sim fans or either just have unrealistic expectations of game progression. They believe the transistionfrom 2k9 to 2k10 is supposed to be like the transition from Street Fighter 3 to 4 or something.

That doesn't even look like LeBron though. Looks like a dark skinned version of ol' boy from The Gamr
laugh.gif

COBY%20BELL1.jpg

Originally Posted by Im Not You

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Don't understand why some of you are expecting a BRAND NEW GAME instead of a simple touch up
Alot of these dudes aren't hardcore sim fans or either just have unrealistic expectations of game progression. They believe the transistion from 2k9 to 2k10 is supposed to be like the transition from Street Fighter 3 to 4 or something.
laugh.gif
I mean I just don't get it seriously. Every commentis speaking of cosmetic issues.

Back
Top Bottom