Navy SEAL Workout...Who's In?

Finished having two minor back surgeries.... just started hittin the gym after a layoff last week.... i'll do this as a warmup. 

Originally Posted by Jay02

Anyone have some ideas on what you could substitute for swimming?
word. same here.

tough to replicate that full body workout. elliptical maybe? or stairs could be intense.

word. same here.

tough to replicate that full body workout. elliptical maybe? or stairs could be intense.

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

word. same here.

again ... rowing machine

Originally Posted by DeadsetAce

word. same here.

again ... rowing machine

i don't have the attention span to run for 3 miles, maybe doing 1 1/2 then another 1 1/2, but still,
sick.gif
@ the amount of running.

i don't have the attention span to run for 3 miles, maybe doing 1 1/2 then another 1 1/2, but still,
sick.gif
@ the amount of running.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

What is the suggested mile pace past week 1?
It is an 8:30 pace. Or do the best you can to where you can run non-stop. Your time will decrease by the time you finish the first 9 weeks if you stick to the plan. BTW this is the suggested workout plan in order to be in baseline shape for the whole BUD/S selection process. I just like it for a little variety.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

What is the suggested mile pace past week 1?
It is an 8:30 pace. Or do the best you can to where you can run non-stop. Your time will decrease by the time you finish the first 9 weeks if you stick to the plan. BTW this is the suggested workout plan in order to be in baseline shape for the whole BUD/S selection process. I just like it for a little variety.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

sick.gif
@ the amount of running.

not sure if serious...

what happens after the first 1.5mi? you run off path and into oncoming traffic?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

sick.gif
@ the amount of running.

not sure if serious...

what happens after the first 1.5mi? you run off path and into oncoming traffic?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom