Nauseous from Video Games?

Originally Posted by yngSIMBA

I went to play MW3 campaign mode, and I started to feel horrible, I start getting hot, dizzy, and just awful, and it lasted over and hour, it was weird. It actually has happened whenever I play any cod campaign. Anyone have this happen to them when playing video games?

happens to me, i get huge headaches if i try to play any call of duty game. by the end of one match im done and killer headache the rest of the day.
tired.gif

Yup..

used to play twisted metal on the station, in abt 15 mins I got dizzy..

sadly have yet to play a game or cop a system since then..

Originally Posted by devildog1776

never.... i could play drunk high in the middle of the night with the lights turned off with sleep deprivation and i feel great...

i could never do that lol

Happens when I'm playing any action/shooter/adventure game for a long period of time.

For some reason I only ever notice it when I'm stuck at a certain part though, like when I don't know where I need to go to advance the story, and end up having to wander for over 30-40 minutes trying to figure out what I'm missing
laugh.gif

Literally couldn't play Fallout 3 for more than a day because it made me feel this way the minute I left the starting area.

Motion sickness bruh. I think it happens especially in COD due to the colors/textures they use

the only time this has happened to me is when i played spyro the dragon on ps1. but i have not had that happen with any recent games.. an i play mw3 all day every day man i aint gon lie man all day errday.

Originally Posted by Coolidge Effect

wow i didn't know so many people were having seizures while they played video games.

I always thought the disclaimer was for 5 year olds that sat too close to the tv.

for real. I'm amazed at the amount of people in here saying they experience the same thing. 

Happens to me when I play all First Person games.

I have to take a couple hour breaks here and there.

I can't even ride on a boat without almost having to throw my guts up smh

I get motion sickness from FPS, too. I used to get it ten or so minutes into the game, now it doesn't hit till later. I always thought it was because I don't play FPS games enough and it has to do with the way I move around.
I don't get motion sickness anywhere else - boats, car rides, roller coasters, etc - just FPS and some adventure games if I am running around in circles too much.

Son, I get the same feeling everything I get killed by some dude immobile in a corner. 

If you have epilepsy then it will be triggered by it..

It is no different than regular types of motion sickness.. But the reason why you may never get motion sickness but get sick from the game is because the point of view changes far too quick and way quicker than your normal point of view would change for your eyes to process with your brain...

This is the reason I couldn't finish the very first Metroid Prime. I was never a big fan of FPS anything.

65" tv?

Tourney at your place
laugh.gif

But yeah when i use to play black ops for hours at a time .

I would have dreams of being in tdm. Crazy right?
laugh.gif

Happened to me once or twice after marathon gaming sessions on Battlefield 3 on my 32" LED TV. Just needed a hour or two of rest and I'm good.

Lowered the contrast on my monitor, though. Made things much better.

I can never play COD around my boy cause he gets dizzy from just watching it.

It's from motion sickness. Bad framerates used to do it to me, but I've gotten over it now. Motion sickness medicine will probably help, but it's not that serious...

This use to happen to me all the time whilst playing 007 Nightfire on the playstation 2 console. It got so serious to a point where i vomited my hot pocket brunch. :sick

Back
Top Bottom