NASA scientist warns that California only has one year of water left.

Most uppity ****** call it Westfield Culver City...

Fox Hills has a negative stigma to it.
Don't know why when Fox Hills is the actual neighborhood it's in. **** just wasn't nicknamed that for no reason.

Most uppity ****** call it Westfield Culver City...

Fox Hills has a negative stigma to it.

I don't know. When they had that glass stair case in the middle, I swore I was in heaven.

They changed the name cause the roof top shootings and fights were getting too much for the residents and developers

You know a ***** ain't from LA if they refer to the Fox as "Westfield Culver City" :lol: :lol: or calling parts of Culver City "Playa Vista" lol

Nah but for real though, if you have to take a freeway to get to fox hills, or staples, or crenshaw, like real la ****, then I can't say you live in LA lmao that's just me though.
We still call that **** Fox Hills Mall. Call it Westfield and we know you're a tourist.

Like The Bridge. I invited my old Clipper coworkers to The Bridge one day and they were confused. I pull it up and they said "oh you mean the Howard Hughes Center :lol: :smh:

Idc what the new theatre is called. It's always gonna be The Bridge to me :lol:

Last edited:
Lol at OC being racist, clowns.

I live in Santa Monica and don't consider it LA at all [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Like The Bridge. I invited my old Clipper coworkers to The Bridge one day and they were confused. I pull it up and they said "oh you mean the Howard Hughes Center
laugh.gif
mean.gif

Idc what the new theatre is called. It's always gonna be The Bridge to me
laugh.gif
hahahahahahahaa

It's called cinemark culver city now though I think. I love the bridge though. One of my favorite spots to be at during the day. Don't mess with it at night doe on the weekends. Too many kids / fights.

First time I felt some ***** was in that movie theater man
smokin.gif

Lol at OC being racist, clowns.

I live in Santa Monica and don't consider it LA at all [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

Lived in Santa Monica for 4 years and I don't consider it either.

hahahahahahahaa

It's called cinemark culver city now though I think. I love the bridge though. One of my favorite spots to be at during the day. Don't mess with it at night doe on the weekends. Too many kids / fights.

First time I felt some ***** was in that movie theater man
smokin.gif
I only new it as the bridge. Didn't even know cinemark owned it. Never seen a fight there in my life. 

The Bridge was the spot. Saw Fast and Furious there with the car club. Whole theater smelt like weed and yambs

Back
Top Bottom