NASA announces we’re going BACK to the Moon!

Do you believe humans have visited the moon?

• Yes

Votes: 56 66.7%
  • No

Votes: 21 25.0%
  • Undecided

Votes: 7 8.3%

• Total voters
Voodoo is real, sure, PROVE IT

I ask this always get some “my dads brothers friends barbers grandmas classmate said one time when nobody else was there __________ happened” :lol:

**** is as real as a fortune cookie.

I had a roommate in college who didn't believe in pretty much all supernatural stuff but he believed in voodoo.

He's Nigerian and his father told him alot of stuff that he witnessed.

I personally don't believe in voodoo, magic, ghosts, karma, none of that

I hear the word believe being thrown around a lot but what about gnosis? Having actual knowledge of something, knowing it’s real through learned information that’s been tested in the field?

Back on topic with the moon landing, I’m not gonna say we didn’t go because I myself can’t prove that we didn’t.

But there’s more evidence that says that the landing was faked than there is that says it was real.

People who are laughing and ridiculing “conspiracy theorist” can’t even validate their own claims with proof besides regurgitating something NASA put on their website.

People who are laughing and ridiculing “conspiracy theorist” can’t even validate their own claims with proof besides regurgitating something NASA put on their website.

People in here are posting youtube videos as "proof". These youtubers aren't scientists or experts in any fields related to space travel or science :lol:... I'm going to stick believing in the people that spend a majority of their lives studying space, tech, and science over some dudes that probably still live at home making youtube videos about a fake moon landing or a flat earth.

This, I feel the same way. Not saying it did or didn’t happen. But the programming is deep psychologically here in the states. Throw anything at the public from the government/media, the majority will run away with it as facts. Imagine what most people’s thought process would be if they found out the majority of everything that they where told or taught to us was false.

But there’s more evidence that says that the landing was faked than there is that says it was real.
Prove it, youtube videos being posted as proof of anything is dubious at best, especially those coming from people that don't even have a high school level understanding of the things they're trying to prove or debunk

People in here are posting youtube videos as "proof". These youtubers aren't scientists or experts in any fields related to space travel or science :lol:... I'm going to stick believing in the people that spend a majority of their lives studying space, tech, and science over some dudes that probably still live at home making youtube videos about a fake moon landing or a flat earth.
All they did was study
Stuff other humans wrote
Like everything we write is facts

I love how ANYTHING in a YouTube video is dismissed. I can’t say anything to people who think like that. Also it doesn’t help that a lot of the videos posted are straight bs so it creates a stigma and fuels the argument For the general consensus.

It goes both ways, you can post “proof” from a government funded scientist and I take it with a grain of salt. Same way you dismiss anything in a YouTube video.

Again I’m not on here denying 100% we went but I personally have reason to think they’re hiding something. People who just buy anything hook line and sinker I can’t have a convo with you. And I’m not beyond being educated to sway my perspective. But so far it’s just people repeating the same ****

“Come on in Steph Curry well show you some moon rocks” :rofl:

I love how ANYTHING in a YouTube video is dismissed. I can’t say anything to people who think like that. Also it doesn’t help that a lot of the videos posted are straight bs so it creates a stigma and fuels the argument For the general consensus.

It goes both ways, you can post “proof” from a government funded scientist and I take it with a grain of salt. Same way you dismiss anything in a YouTube video.

Again I’m not on here denying 100% we went but I personally have reason to think they’re hiding something. People who just buy anything hook line and sinker I can’t have a convo with you. And I’m not beyond being educated to sway my perspective. But so far it’s just people repeating the same ****

“Come on in Steph Curry well show you some moon rocks” :rofl:
This coming you is real rich :lol: :lol:

How about you look at the past pages of people who already have :lol:

You’re also more than welcome to visit any air and space museum.

It doing this mental reset every 4 pages as if all questions have not been answered
u act like that cant be faked

what schtick are u referring to???
You find a ridiculous argument to make and you push it, push it, push it, push it just to irritate and get a reaction.

When people go off you play the "It is just the internet, it is not that serious". I mean hell you got suspended for harassing someone about your friend smashing their girl because you wanted to troll someone and refused to chill.

Back
Top Bottom