NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

1677278489175.png

Damn I need the black tee in a large.

Nas got fans from outside of NYC and a lot of us from nyc don't live there anymore. Smhhh.

Last edited:
I enjoyed the show and thought it was great but I understand what people mean when they say Nas isn't the best performer.

First half was mostly KD 1-3. The second half was records throughout his catalog. The best part? He brought out MJB, AZ, Slick Rick and Hit-Boy.

Honestly when i saw him in Charlotte he outperformed the whole wu minus meth. I'm way more of a wu fan than nas and didn't expect that.
Maybe that tour plus this show tonight doing the whole kd1-3 plus other stuff was a lot for him?

I think the audio was bad and didn't do Nas any favors. I think Slick Rick's ear piece was messing up cuz he kept messing with it and he was off beat.

I’ve seen Nas twice, both in a festival setting so it isn’t necessarily a great gage.

Once at Gov Ball in 2013, he was closing out the stage he was on, and Kendrick played before him believe it or not. The performance was super dope I thought, I left early because getting out of the festival was a PAIN and wanted to get to the busses to get off the island before there were crazy lines.

In 2014 I saw him at Lolla, I think he was doing Illmatic? It was a day slot, and festivals are weird settings because a lot of people in the crowd aren’t necessarily fans and are just there to check it out, I remember it being a chill mid day set.

Everything Remy LeBeau Remy LeBeau said regarding the show is spot on….was my first time seeing Nas as well.

Felt like AZ got that Pelle Pelle made the day of the concert lol, too clean

Not sure if it was the ear piece for him or what, but seemed liked Nas forgot some of the lyrics to songs.

rayzor rayzor I thought the same thing when was performing One Mic. Didn't know if he was wanting the crowd to sing or if he forgot :lol:

One thing I can say, Nas performed the songs from Illmatic as if it released yesterday. His breath control was A1. S/O to Green Lantern for getting the crowd going before the show too.

So I know that Nastradamus is commonly hated on as Nas worst album as just not a good album….

I revisited it recently …. Was it really as bad as the criticism?

Life We Chose
Some of Us Have Angels
Project Windows
Shoot ‘Em Up
Last Words
God Love Us
Quiet N****

All solid songs.

It’s a hell of a lot better than a lot of the garbage that is releasing today.

Keep seeing buzz about this Yeat dude… gave it a try, what is this trash?

In retrospect, Nastradamus really isn’t that bad of an album.

Will go back to Nastradumus on the plane ride home ….one of the homies mentioned him doing ‘Nas Is Like’ since he was in his bag towards the 2nd half of the show , would have been great to hear

Hearing ‘Get Down’ was nice , feel like that’s a personal fave of his

Another homie of mine was on the floor during the concert saying there were only 4 rappers who could do a show like this …..he was 2 rows behind Jada , Jada dapped him on intermission and said I agree with you, homie said to him you’re one of the 4 🙌🏽🔥😎

Back
Top Bottom