NAS Thread - Nas x HitBoy - MAGIC 3 Out Now

Homie got the call ln for the release party, don’t know how to post vids so a couple are ss

IMG_1662.jpeg

IMG_5226.jpeg

IMG_1661.png

Disappointed with this one tbh. Last 4 albums are easily better. HB’s beats are a step down, and so are Nas’s bars and storytelling. It’s not a totally wack album but it’s nothing special either, just average.

Can’t be mad at Nas though. Putting out 3 great albums in a row is VERY difficult, 4 is nearly impossible.

Hope there’s not a lot of Hit Boy. He’s nice but change it up, some of that **** sounding too similar. Would love if Nas had Nature on here.

Y’all can apologize to me now. Can’t make this many projects with the same person, **** gets stale. This was exactly what I expected.

Switch it up Nas, slow your flow and go back to some old *** producers or even new ones. No more Hit Boy.

Him and hit are still good. Just gotta tell Nas he ain’t gotta get too crazy. Hits got a bunch of different sounds so he could deliver a great modern boom bap vibe.

motion would be great without the hook. Hit gotta have another Thun in him.

Way too many producers out here to do five projects with one producers.

And slow down the flow.

I don't have a problem with hit, I have a problem with them both phoning this one in. This is a major fall off from Magic 1/KD3.

Where did you get them at, any regular liquor store?

I went to one of the local stores that I already knew had them. The first time I copped a bottle, I called up a bunch of local liquor stores to see who was carrying them. Some did, some didn’t. Some were charging too much. I would call the local spots around your way to see if they have them. If not, maybe order it online.

I went to one of the local stores that I already knew had them. The first time I copped a bottle, I called up a bunch of local liquor stores to see who was carrying them. Some did, some didn’t. Some were charging too much. I would call the local spots around your way to see if they have them. If not, maybe order it online.

Okay cool.

Damn I live in Queens NY but the good part now by Forest Hills Austin Street and haven't seen it around yet but I don't really frequent the liquor stores around here. If I can't get this NaS Henny and I'm in Queens I'm gonna be tight lol.

Going to check other spots close to the Airport maybe I'll have better luck.

Do you know what retail costs for them? Is it the same as regular Henny or a little more.

Okay cool.

Damn I live in Queens NY but the good part now by Forest Hills Austin Street and haven't seen it around yet but I don't really frequent the liquor stores around here. If I can't get this NaS Henny and I'm in Queens I'm gonna be tight lol.

Going to check other spots close to the Airport maybe I'll have better luck.

Do you know what retail costs for them? Is it the same as regular Henny or a little more.

Oh you’re in Queens? Ok, MarPat Liquors in Flushing has them, they have a small parking lot in front of the store. They had a few left but pay attention to the boxes, it looks like a box cutter slashed several of the boxes.

I believe Expressway Wine and Liquor might have them. They’re the liquor store near Queens College on the Horace Harding Expressway. Retail should be like $43 or $44 plus taxes, something like that.

Back
Top Bottom