Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

Couple more listens....its not that bad.

Just a total different vibe and sound than the OG.

Hope its not on the album tho.

That was a lame ghetto revival attempt at empowering these broadz as far as hooks go.

Beat and lyrics weren't that bad.

That was a lame ghetto revival attempt at empowering these broadz as far as hooks go.

Damn I want to hold out and not listen and wait for the album but not hearing ringing endorsements about this track which quite honestly didn't need a part 2 in the first place.

Damn I want to hold out and not listen and wait for the album but not hearing ringing endorsements about this track which quite honestly didn't need a part 2 in the first place.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Came in here to say this.

Came in here to say this.

Originally Posted by RavageBX

This guy Nas is NOT serious. The people around him don't love him.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJ236

Damn that was bad.

My feelings exactly.

I caved in and listened and this was bad. The verses are average at best and the hook is AWFUL along with the beat. I really pray that this is not on the album. "Black Girl Lost" is a classic and great song. This is perfect example of sometimes why you just leave a classic alone.

Originally Posted by DJ236

Damn that was bad.

My feelings exactly.

I caved in and listened and this was bad. The verses are average at best and the hook is AWFUL along with the beat. I really pray that this is not on the album. "Black Girl Lost" is a classic and great song. This is perfect example of sometimes why you just leave a classic alone.

that was a horrible follow-up to one my all time favorite Nas tracks. i couldnt get past the hook.

that was a horrible follow-up to one my all time favorite Nas tracks. i couldnt get past the hook.

laugh.gif

By reading the comments I thought this was going to be the worst Nas song that I've ever heard, "Anybody Test" still remains number one. The verses and flow are on point, everything else sucks.

the beat is pure dookie and it's not produced by Salaam Remi
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

By reading the comments I thought this was going to be the worst Nas song that I've ever heard, "Anybody Test" still remains number one. The verses and flow are on point, everything else sucks.

the beat is pure dookie and it's not produced by Salaam Remi
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom