Nas Reveals Name Of Next Album (2011/2012 Release)

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK oh so cold

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK oh so cold

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

This dude has the worst ear for production.
30t6p3b.gif
He does but if this don't register as fire there's something wrong with you.

2 for 2 so far with this project
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

This dude has the worst ear for production.
30t6p3b.gif
He does but if this don't register as fire there's something wrong with you.

2 for 2 so far with this project
pimp.gif

It's been a thing now to say a Nas beat is trash even if it isn't. Dudes saw Salaam Remi's name and made their minds up.

It's been a thing now to say a Nas beat is trash even if it isn't. Dudes saw Salaam Remi's name and made their minds up.

Originally Posted by ATGD7154xBBxMZ

Naw fam.  We went and listened to the song and the beat is trash.  I had no clue about Salaam Remi.  Trash is trash.

Naw fam.  We went and listened to the song and the beat is trash.  I had no clue about Salaam Remi.  Trash is trash.

I gotta co-sign this.

Nas defnitely has  a bad ear for beats and I really am not a fan of Salaam Remi's production but this beat is on point! If you like that 90's vibe/Golden era of hip-hop how can you not feel this?!

I gotta co-sign this.

Nas defnitely has  a bad ear for beats and I really am not a fan of Salaam Remi's production but this beat is on point! If you like that 90's vibe/Golden era of hip-hop how can you not feel this?!

past few hours i have been watching interviews and listening to tracks and damn, the diss tracks/beefs with nas is a pretty long list

2pac
Biggie (even though they was going to do a diss track together to get at pac)
Jay Z
50 cent
prodigy
cormega
lake
mc shan
cam'ron
nature
nore
tragedy

eek.gif
laugh.gif

past few hours i have been watching interviews and listening to tracks and damn, the diss tracks/beefs with nas is a pretty long list

2pac
Biggie (even though they was going to do a diss track together to get at pac)
Jay Z
50 cent
prodigy
cormega
lake
mc shan
cam'ron
nature
nore
tragedy

eek.gif
laugh.gif