***NAS @ Hunter College this friday 7 p.m.***

To all my NYC heads, my man Nasty Nas is performing this friday and ticket are only $10. You need to have Hunter College id to purchase the tickets but DO NOTneed a Hunter College to get in.

first time i saw nas was in chicago....
it would def. be DOPE to see him again in concert....
great deal!

another one of these? lol ill be there in a mets hat and cement 3s...
nerd.gif

Damn...$10? That's a crazy deal...

I went to see Nas last summer and the concert was amazing.

a NT'er that attends Hunter is gona have to hit me with a PM so ya can buy me a ticket and we meetup over there and i pay ya back...i deff DEFF wannaattend this

Originally Posted by SneakerLips

To all my NYC heads, my man Nasty Nas is performing this friday and ticket are only $10. You need to have Hunter College id to purchase the tickets but DO NOT need a Hunter College to get in.
come again?

Originally Posted by ZEEN1NE

a NT'er that attends Hunter is gona have to hit me with a PM so ya can buy me a ticket and we meetup over there and i pay ya back...i deff DEFF wanna attend this

Nas was basically right in front of me at a concert over the summer and I stuck out my hand and dude wouldn't give me dap. %%+% this bama.
mad.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Habitual Linestepper

simply dimply hates you right now OP.
how so? she got a ticket
laugh.gif
i was only gettin mad when people were making things hot before i got my ticket!!!
laugh.gif
now i have too many tickets.
frown.gif
i'll be there,look for me
smile.gif

my friend won 2 tickets to the concert but she might have lost the paper to redeem them. OH WELL.
and i wanted to do a concert with a popular/semi-popular artist next year at baruch but it's a damn shame that i probably want get to. student governmentelections FTL.

well you have to be a hunter student but i believe they are allowed 1 guest. i will be front row. i saw him in roseland ballroom in december and it was one ofthe best nights of my life. i will be there !!

Back
Top Bottom