Nas - Fried Chicken (feat. Busta Rhymes)

So he's droppin' a mixtape and an album near the same time? Anyways--I'm stayin' away from ALL tracks till they are officially released.Ya'll do got me hype as hail for this project though
laugh.gif

im feeling it... i didnt listen too carefully cuz im waiting for N' and im twisting a swisher

Originally Posted by ampadi karan

Yes yes I get it the effects of fried chicken on people and what not, but I'm just not feeling it, not like the concept at all. Seems corny to me.

you dont get it.

Originally Posted by HoneyBBQ Wings 33

Originally Posted by YngSeanCombs12

^^You don't get it..track is ill..

No. I get it.
Black people love fried chicken....fried chicken is horrible and clogs your arteries. I'd know. I'm black and I don't eat fried chicken....

Lupe already made this song and he made it better....
U just proved the track went over ur head. Nas was talking about women and Lupe was talking about the streets. Give it another listen

Originally Posted by ampadi karan

Yes yes I get it the effects of fried chicken on people and what not, but I'm just not feeling it, not like the concept at all. Seems corny to me.

smh.gif
vol. 2

He's making an analogy between women and fried chicken.

Its obvious people dont get the concept. I think its pretty Dope, I like when Nas gets creative.

I'm listening to this track right now after coming back from Popeyes from getting the Tuesday special
happy.gif
. The track is nice, I don't see how people didn't get the concept ofthe song at first.

wow

let be the first to admit i love Nas but think he has dissapointed in recent years

this song
smokin.gif
that first verse is just ill

Originally Posted by Donny Walker Blaq

Originally Posted by DaNiKeRhiNo

Nas is referring to a female.

Lupe was talking about the streets.

Nas didn't bite +!%%.

didnt know u put it out their first....

Yea...cause I wasn't going to...I wanted to see how many people actually listened to the music they scrutinize.

roll.gif
@ fresh saying the song is wack...yet dude was having an orgasim when he heard jay's "a billi" freestyle *bill cosby* kids today
laugh.gif
ustill my peeps fresh.

Back
Top Bottom