nas/damian marley-patience video

eek.gif

dope vid. they need one for Strong will continue... tribes at war, leaders, africa must wake up.. damn near almost all their tracks lol

dope vid. they need one for Strong will continue... tribes at war, leaders, africa must wake up.. damn near almost all their tracks lol

One of my favorite songs of the past few years, can't even believe they shot a video and it's WAY better than I even imagined.

One of my favorite songs of the past few years, can't even believe they shot a video and it's WAY better than I even imagined.

Originally Posted by NastyNas

my dude K'naan straight up BODIED that joint.

Originally Posted by NastyNas

my dude K'naan straight up BODIED that joint.

i know I'm like 2 months late to this thread but I thought it was a nice video

I see a lot of religious symbolism in this video. And I don't mean that in a bad way tho.

just wondering what you guys think?

i know I'm like 2 months late to this thread but I thought it was a nice video

I see a lot of religious symbolism in this video. And I don't mean that in a bad way tho.

just wondering what you guys think?

Theeee right song for me at the moment. Chilling on the couch in the living room, on my day off, spring break from school, on the laptop, and this song playing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So peaceful.

Theeee right song for me at the moment. Chilling on the couch in the living room, on my day off, spring break from school, on the laptop, and this song playing.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

So peaceful.

Back
Top Bottom