NandoMcFlyy - Death of DMV (Go-go, Wale Diss)

http://2dopeboyz.okayplay...andomcflyy-death-of-dmv/

Now I know you guys wanna know the reason behind making this record…well…it's simple. Alot of ******* is going on in this area and I want NO parts of it.So I'm removing myself. I don't like the politics in this area you have to be a certian type of person to be accepted. Well I'm not one of THEMI'm me. And apologize if I'm human from time to time but that's just me other wise I wouldn't use my music to express myself. That's theWHOLE purpose of music anyways, right? I'm not just in this to be the best at what I do. I'm not in this to win the love and support of my area becausereally if that were the case, I'd do the type of music EVERYONE else does…I do this because alot of people feel this way deep down inside but don'twanna say it..

http://usershare.net/of0r5s18ue2c

alien.gif
Dude is garbage.

*looks up nando mcflyy on google*

This elf lookin bamma is gonna diss somebody? and make a wack diss at that? Negro please. He sounds salty cuz nobody care about his %$+.

why would you diss the DMV when you clearly sound like your from here?!?

this guy...or you, the OP is sum str8 wackness....if you want some real heat, invite me to a session of yours, or his....and i will show you the rightway...over and over again....
wink.gif
4real tho....

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

why would you diss the DMV when you clearly sound like your from here?!?

this guy...or you, the OP is sum str8 wackness....if you want some real heat, invite me to a session of yours, or his....and i will show you the right way...over and over again....
wink.gif
4real tho....

I am in no way associated with this lame. I just saw it on 2Dope.
http://2dopeboyz.okayplay...andomcflyy-death-of-dmv/

Ok i'll be honest I didn't listen to this. I don't listen to any artist with "Nike" "Mcfly" "the kid" etc. in theirnames lol but my homey said it's not a wale diss at all maybe he's wrong.

can someone post the diss lyrics

This is hilarious...for so many reasons. I got mutual friends with Nando so I'm going to keep everything diplomatic and not say too much but this isridiculous...

Originally Posted by jeff3424

Ok i'll be honest I didn't listen to this. I don't listen to any artist with "Nike" "Mcfly" "the kid" etc. in their names lol but my homey said it's not a wale diss at all maybe he's wrong.

can someone post the diss lyrics
Its not a direct Wale diss, but he basically said go-go is wack and throws subliminal shots at Wale

Yo I hit up Nando McFlyy on twitter and told him he had the wackest name I had ever seen. He got real offended lol i didn't even diss his music oranything. He said your a hater blah blah blah then he concluded with "if you have nothing positive to say don't say it at all." .............sothen I listeneed to this song........IS THERE ANYTHING POSITIVE ABOUT "DEATH OF DMV" ? its just him complaining about the area and the people fromit.......Nando McHypocrite

honestly what type of name is that??

If it is a wale diss thats silly Wale shouldn't wast his time with this dude.

Originally Posted by Plan Beats

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

...if you want some real heat, invite me to a session of yours, or his....and i will show you the right way...over and over again....
wink.gif
4real tho....
Well that sounded kinda gay.

The winking emoticon was just the icing on the gay cake.

And its kind of gay when you browse around and pick apart sentences trying to find "GAY" content...
smh.gif

And second....you didnt even respond to the thread...
eyes.gif

And third.....
wink.gif
this winking guy might like u, and u may like him....butyour just shy, so you'll keep avoiding the fact that you love indirect gay humor.....No H(o)M(o)...pause...fishsticks kinda person!
And fourth.....get a life...and have a nice day

Back
Top Bottom