Nancy Grace is a joke vol. smoking marijuana will make you violent, fat, and lazy

She wasn't saying this during the George Zimmerman trial....

Edit: caught her in the third video

Last edited:
On some real...

I haven't smoked this whole week and I feel like a much healthier person.

I'm talking about at work I was willing to do ****, and I wasn't as irritable, my whole outlook this week has been on point.
pimp.gif
 Good job bud. I'm proud of you

Team no drugs or alcohol 

Damn this reminds me. I haven't smoked in like 2 weeks because I was stressed out at my externship. Bout to light up because I have some time off.

I don't hate her. I hate her audience that takes her seriously. She's trolling people to make $; I wouldn't do it but I can't hate on her hustle either

Nancy Disgrace is a Bloodninja level troll.
She will say almost anything to support whatever point she is trying to make at the time. Even if it doesnt make sense.
Even if it totally contradicts a previous point made by her in another argument.

She keeps talking about how many people she sent to treatment programs for marijuana.
Oh course, you flaming idiot.
Anytime people have the choice of jail time or rehab they will ALWAYS choose rehab(98.9% of the time)

Did this Heffa just state that she makes her husband drink diet coke out a pink plastic cup cuz she don't want her kids to see :lol:

How many violent fat and lazy ppl yall know? :lol:

Hell what drug by itself manages to make you violent and lazy along with fat?

Back
Top Bottom