Name Some TV Shows That Were Cancelled Too Soon...

Dark Angel
1245456118103_f.jpg

Originally Posted by RyeNO

Dark Angel
1245456118103_f.jpg

I LOVED THAT SHOW!!! They sometimes play marathons from like 10a-4p on the Sci-Fi (SyFy) sp? , but I rarely see them. I can't seem to find the season DVDsanywhere!!!!!!

Journeyman, The Nine, Daybreak (although repetitive), The War At Home, Lucky Louie. Journeyman was a pretty good show.

I don't even really watch new shows anymore; they always get canceled, so I dont even waste my time gettin invested in new shows.

Some people are listing Family matters? That show was on 9 seasons, plus the fact it got wack when Steve got older

tv already has way too many shows out. I got tired of keeping up a loooong time ago. i don't even feel like going through this thread to see what showswere listed, but the only ones i can think of are:

My brother and me
Dog eat dog (game show)

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

The Game
Wayne Brother's
Kennan And Kel

Not Necessarily but a return is near
The Boondocks
Futurama
when did they cancel the game or the boondocks?

arrested development
king of the hill
daria
pushing daisies
john from Cincinnati
dead like me
freaks and geeks
tidus
MY NAME IS EARL
clone high

Freaks and Geeks
Undeclared
Arrested Development
Firefly
John Doe
Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles
Kyle XY (&*^# you, ABC Family!
mad.gif
)
Sons and Daughters

Originally Posted by YaBoyDiddy

Journeyman, The Nine, Daybreak (although repetitive), The War At Home, Lucky Louie. Journeyman was a pretty good show.

I don't even really watch new shows anymore; they always get canceled, so I dont even waste my time gettin invested in new shows.

pimp.gif
... those shows werent meant for network TV i guess. theres just notenough people into those genres.

some others, Life on Mars (US version), Point Pleasant, Vanished-
smokin.gif

Journeyman - I was rooting for my dude from Rome.
Vegas - I don't know if this was canceled or not, but it's pretty good.

i was thinking a bunch of nickelodeon shows:
hey arnold
aaahhhhh real monsters
doug
rugrats
pete and pete
rockos modern life
the angry beavers
salute your shorts
hey dude

even tho married with children had more than a succesful run.... Married With Children, same with the Shield

Greg the Bunny if anyone remembers
and Dave Chappelle

Allot of you catz need to read the title is said Canceled shows. The Boondocks was not canceled new season comes out either this fall or early 2010.

Back
Top Bottom