Name some of the (for lack of a better term) GHETTOEST things you've done/made! Vol. 2?

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

man one more thing i look back at and laugh at..

when i was a kid and wanted some toys that %%%+ was more than likely a no-go, so i used to cut pictures out of the sunday advertisements and just substitute those for the real things, having complete battles with little pieces of paper
laugh.gif

tired.gif
I used to do the same thing...

Originally Posted by Tfromthe617

man one more thing i look back at and laugh at..

when i was a kid and wanted some toys that %%%+ was more than likely a no-go, so i used to cut pictures out of the sunday advertisements and just substitute those for the real things, having complete battles with little pieces of paper
laugh.gif

tired.gif
I used to do the same thing...

At work we had to fix a mop with a zip tie, then use a screw driver to hold up the water sprayer
30t6p3b.gif

At work we had to fix a mop with a zip tie, then use a screw driver to hold up the water sprayer
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by 365k

Running out of a box to wrap a Birthday present, and wrapping the present inside an empty cereal box, at the last minute.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 365k

Running out of a box to wrap a Birthday present, and wrapping the present inside an empty cereal box, at the last minute.
embarassed.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

There was a parking lot my friends and I, ranging from 9-12 years old, would play at. In the lot, there was a wall where it went up 10 or so feet, slant into a 45 degree angle then continue up.
We'd play basketball, where we'd have to shoot the ball like normal and hit a certain spot right between the slanted portion.
We'd have serious games. So serious, arguments and fights would break out when someone claimed your shot didn't count, of course there was no way for sure.
It got even more hilarious when our older brothers and their friends would play with us, 18-20 year olds, playing arguing about imaginary hoop basketball
roll.gif

Being a kid was awesome.

There was a parking lot my friends and I, ranging from 9-12 years old, would play at. In the lot, there was a wall where it went up 10 or so feet, slant into a 45 degree angle then continue up.
We'd play basketball, where we'd have to shoot the ball like normal and hit a certain spot right between the slanted portion.
We'd have serious games. So serious, arguments and fights would break out when someone claimed your shot didn't count, of course there was no way for sure.
It got even more hilarious when our older brothers and their friends would play with us, 18-20 year olds, playing arguing about imaginary hoop basketball
roll.gif

Being a kid was awesome.

ran out of milk 3 days ago and been eatin my cereal with water.
ran out of milk and used sour cream as a sub. for my mac nd cheese

Originally Posted by kings castle

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What about not having any kool-aid, so you settle for sugar-water???

Originally Posted by kings castle

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

What about not having any kool-aid, so you settle for sugar-water???

When i was younger we ran out of sugar for kool-aid, so me and my cousin thought it would be a good idea to use brown sugar. Never again will i do that 
laugh.gif

Not me but, my pop warner coach told all of us to wear black socks for our game and my friend Nate showed up the next day wearing his church socks
roll.gif
and he told coach he didnt have money to get some so coach got him a pair

When i was younger we ran out of sugar for kool-aid, so me and my cousin thought it would be a good idea to use brown sugar. Never again will i do that 
laugh.gif

Not me but, my pop warner coach told all of us to wear black socks for our game and my friend Nate showed up the next day wearing his church socks
roll.gif
and he told coach he didnt have money to get some so coach got him a pair

When I lived in Nigeria me and this kid would play soccer with empty turtle shells.
#poor
America
smokin.gif

Back
Top Bottom