Nah Marcus Camby smh

sick.gif
How you let a 6'3 dude do you like that ? smh
smh.gif
Camby 6'11
sick.gif

no disrespect to rashad, but allen iverson dunk over camby is one of the best dunk of all time
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DMan14

no disrespect to rashad, but allen iverson dunk over camby is one of the best dunk of all time
laugh.gif
seeing this clip makes me think about how the raptors could have been something: Carter, McGrady, Camby, and eventually Bosh.� The mostinjury-plagued starting 5 in league history, but still.

McCants travels, dunks on Camby, then gets ejected. He got a lot accomplished in that one short highlight clip.

I see him as a worse version of Corey Maggette. Last season he was a black hole in the offense and he didn't score
smh.gif

Originally Posted by daprescription

I see him as a worse version of Corey Maggette. Last season he was a black hole in the offense and he didn't score
smh.gif
Damn I thought he was decent...glad Denver didn't sign him

Originally Posted by ANDROOOW

FoShizzle wrote:

McCants travels, dunks on Camby, then gets ejected. He got a lot accomplished in that one short highlight clip.
laugh.gif

Yup.

He wasn't even upset that he was thrown out of the game. He knew that it was the best he could've done in the game.

Originally Posted by FoShizzle

roll.gif

anyways i used to like him a lot but hes a bum now.

Back
Top Bottom