N.Y. GIANTS (5-0) @ SAINTS (4-0) Vol. Game of the Week (10/18, 1pm est)

Originally Posted by henz0

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

27-7 G-Men
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

Giants will win this game, the fact that they are the underdog is ridiculous.

Giants win 35-21

Originally Posted by damnitzdom

I dont get what everyone is talking about.... Giants will ABSOLUTELY destroy the Saints.

Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

every forum i visit is filled with saints koolaid sippers.
Originally Posted by C5A5D5A5

We fried bigger fish before...

34-24 gmen, NO scores a few meaningless points late in game.

pimp.gif

Just giving S4L some options for the quote of the week...
laugh.gif

Oh well we are still 5-1 on top of the Division..... Can't win them all

That is all that matters.

Game feels like the Cleveland game from last year on Monday Night, 'cept this is a top team.
laugh.gif

well Carr made that look easy...and since the 3rd Q Nicks has done a hell of a job for my Fantasy team

If you told me they would score 27 points despite all the nonsense I would chalk this up as a win, but Brees does this to every damn team. They've had thebest offense for 2 years already by far.
eek.gif

Bill Sheridan's game plan sure gave Brees him a very comfy cushion in this game though, he had 3x the pocket protection Brady has.
laugh.gif

Tips cap.

*inserts long winded analysis of game and witty remarks in hopes of e-fame.

.....other than that, we just got our $!+ whopped.

I guess my first question would be... If this is last year's Giants and Spagnuolo is over there on the sidelines, do the Giants continue to rush 4 and getno pressure while Brees picks them apart in the first half?

Granted I tuned out a little after halftime, but I don't get why they weren't trying to bring more pressure early on..

Ate my words from the beginning of the week. Saints came to play and the Giants D, well...they must still be in New York. Tuck and Osi just looked unenthused,but when you get thrown all over like that I guess it's just the way it is.

Our offense didn't have much of a chance to get into rhythm, and that's mostly due to the Saints scoring at will in the first half. Fumble at the endof the half was huge, and it was a lost cause after 3.

On to the next one...Larry Fitz and Boldin in NY for our ailing secondary. Yikes.

Think I'm going to the game though, any other NTers gonna be there?

PS- if we see the Saints down the road again, hopefully it's Janurary in the Meadowlands where the nonsense that went down today won't happen.

Originally Posted by Mez 0ne

If you told me they would score 27 points despite all the nonsense I would chalk this up as a win, but Brees does this to every damn team. They've had the best offense for 2 years already by far.
eek.gif

Bill Sheridan's game plan sure gave Brees him a very comfy cushion in this game though, he had 3x the pocket protection Brady has.
laugh.gif

Tips cap.

Yep. We were a couple of dropped passes away from being in this game. Our young recievers showed that today.

This loss hurts and it was a bad beating. But I take solace in the fact that it was just only our first loss and we lost to THE best team in the NFL.

My only gripe is the fact that Sheridan didnt make any changes in switching up the pass rush and bringing a safety or CB blitz every once in awhile and notpass rushing with the 4 DL for around 80% of the plays.

We were too scared of letting Brees beat us through the air and worried about Thomas gashing us on the ground

Bradshaw/Jacobs actually ran well today (5 yards per carry), problem was the Giants were down quick so they had to abandon the run completely and force theissue.

The foot injury sucks because Eli can't get all the snaps in during the week.

She's a problem in the streets.

Bradshaw/Jacobs actually ran well today (5 yards per carry), problem was the Giants were down quick so they had to abandon the run completely and force the issue.
Yep.

This game was straight Murphy's Law. No penetration by the defense, bad calls, wasted kickoff returns, blown 2min drills. All bad.

Back
Top Bottom