Myspace angles done got me.

For the people saying she's not fat, what female do you consider fat? This chick is clearly fat, dudes in here talking bout she thick
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

For the people saying she's not fat, what female do you consider fat? This chick is clearly fat, dudes in here talking bout she thick
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

we got a 1000+ page thread dedicated to looking good, and these are the type of women you dudes holler at.

soniamdisapoint.jpeg

we got a 1000+ page thread dedicated to looking good, and these are the type of women you dudes holler at.

soniamdisapoint.jpeg

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

What are ya'll talking about? I would CRUSH this chick at this size. Eff that weight loss crap ya'll talking. I like em' dumb thick and I bet she got some WET!

34714_724914029474_16318185_40023998_2241102_n.jpg
Can't believe she is this big  nah chill am going to take back what i said 
Peep shorty's legs 
sick.gif

Originally Posted by AirForce1King

What are ya'll talking about? I would CRUSH this chick at this size. Eff that weight loss crap ya'll talking. I like em' dumb thick and I bet she got some WET!

34714_724914029474_16318185_40023998_2241102_n.jpg
Can't believe she is this big  nah chill am going to take back what i said 
Peep shorty's legs 
sick.gif

she got some peggy hill size 12 in mens feet. those last pics have her looking a tad bit bigger then i previously thought she was. she got a pretty face, i'd get dome and smash behind closed doors but no being seen in public with her

she got some peggy hill size 12 in mens feet. those last pics have her looking a tad bit bigger then i previously thought she was. she got a pretty face, i'd get dome and smash behind closed doors but no being seen in public with her

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

shes a lil too thick for my taste,
but i know alot of dudes in here imagining that "glazed ham"
i know she prob gives some good dome. yall know the saying
"what girl eats better %!%@ that a girl that's always eating"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dude,
laugh.gif

Funny tho how we managed to create a 8+ pg threa bout a random female
laugh.gif
#NT goin kinda strong to end the year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by 916kings

Originally Posted by WhatsLosinLike

Originally Posted by ca5perrr

shes a lil too thick for my taste,
but i know alot of dudes in here imagining that "glazed ham"
i know she prob gives some good dome. yall know the saying
"what girl eats better %!%@ that a girl that's always eating"

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
30t6p3b.gif
dude,
laugh.gif

Funny tho how we managed to create a 8+ pg threa bout a random female
laugh.gif
#NT goin kinda strong to end the year
pimp.gif

im a dude that loves thickness, and could possibly deal with a slightly overly thick woman, but that's tooo thick.

This same thing has happened to me before, a chick was BAD in her profile pic and all the pics she had up with her cleavage ETC. then I finally met her in person, and she had just about the same structure of this chick maybe slightly bigger. But I fell back like no other.

im a dude that loves thickness, and could possibly deal with a slightly overly thick woman, but that's tooo thick.

This same thing has happened to me before, a chick was BAD in her profile pic and all the pics she had up with her cleavage ETC. then I finally met her in person, and she had just about the same structure of this chick maybe slightly bigger. But I fell back like no other.

I would still beat. Thats why you gotta be careful on FB and myspace. If a girl only has face pixs and no body shots somethings up.

I would still beat. Thats why you gotta be careful on FB and myspace. If a girl only has face pixs and no body shots somethings up.

laugh.gif
facebook and whoever still uses myspace gotta treat women like we used to do sneakers when we only can see em online.

Tryna get every possible angle to see if its legit or not.

laugh.gif
facebook and whoever still uses myspace gotta treat women like we used to do sneakers when we only can see em online.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

laugh.gif

Very true
laugh.gif
 I think its easier to spot a fake sneaker on line than a big girl on FB.

Originally Posted by throwback1718

laugh.gif

Very true
laugh.gif
 I think its easier to spot a fake sneaker on line than a big girl on FB.

NT strikes again 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at "is it a cultural thing"
roll.gif

roll.gif
at "don't like my women reminding me of livestock"

NT loves them some fat girls. Not hating at all, but in every "asian/black/white/cute/tattooed girl appreciation" thread, there's always 5-7 pages of nothing but fat women. No hate, but NT is funny like that.

Back
Top Bottom