myboy johnny seriously cracked his head...

we was jus chillin in downtown ketchikan..(its in alaska)....shootin some vids....he tried to 180 ollie this curb and the big spin off then curb...lol but hecracked the back of his head open.lol..(hes alright)
roll.gif

What the hell you doin in Alaska. I was thinkin bout going there for Spring Break..it was $600 bucks for airfare and hotel for a week.

Im native and my "tribe" comes from this area...so my parents i live with parents here...i was livin in seattle before here...only 600?..where yougonna stay in alaska seems a little cheap for here

I've done that plenty of times, ish sucks. But still...
laugh.gif

NiCe ! that totally says migrane all over it...

I was driving to a friends house on a cheap walmart moutain bike, and thought i was hot shh
i was doing a wheelie and there was some larger rocks on the road(country area) so i decided to start hitting them the front tire
I ended up hitting one the wrong way and flew over the front handle bars, headache for like 3 hours +, my aunt came screaming lol she watched it all happennext door LMAO funniest shh i ever did, musta been 11 or 12

/\ not too much really....its kinda boring so we skate all day...we party and do everything everyone does its just that were in alaska?...its cool though...

lol it's especially funny because of all the people around. I'm lucky, that only happened to me a couple of times when i skated.

Originally Posted by mrgrapes85

Originally Posted by dEfCoNzErO

I've been to ketchikan, ate some bomb clam chowder too

nice...how'd ya like ketchikan?..by cruise ship?

yea went there on a cruise two summers ago, it was pretty cool, went on a tour of the city saw some eagles nest's, and I loved this one shop that soldall kinds of animal pelts it had a gigantic polar bear in it

Back
Top Bottom