My Xbox 360 keeps freezing

R.I.P

and look up the towel trick on youtube...works everytime.
im on my 3rd Xbox...getting that new black one in Sept.

Playstation controller is trash for shooters and Ps3 doesnt have Halo....so...im sticking with Bill Gates

R.I.P

and look up the towel trick on youtube...works everytime.
im on my 3rd Xbox...getting that new black one in Sept.

Playstation controller is trash for shooters and Ps3 doesnt have Halo....so...im sticking with Bill Gates

I'm on my 3rd Xbox, one of the others had red ring and other kept on getting frozen.

I'm getting a PS3 soon.

I'm on my 3rd Xbox, one of the others had red ring and other kept on getting frozen.

I'm getting a PS3 soon.

Originally Posted by LIVE BOY D

get the new slim model.
Yup it is 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Go head contact microsoft and send it in. If it's outside of the warranty you'll have to pay for the repair and its probably gonna be a $100, so if you'd rather put that towards the new xbox or a ps3 just do that. But just so you know I sent mine in and they gave me a refurbished xbox and I haven't had one problem with it and I've had it for over a year now.

Go head contact microsoft and send it in. If it's outside of the warranty you'll have to pay for the repair and its probably gonna be a $100, so if you'd rather put that towards the new xbox or a ps3 just do that. But just so you know I sent mine in and they gave me a refurbished xbox and I haven't had one problem with it and I've had it for over a year now.

Sounds like RROD is near IMO. If you're out of warranty, hit up your local Walmart, and do the 'sticker swap'.

Good luck.

Sounds like RROD is near IMO. If you're out of warranty, hit up your local Walmart, and do the 'sticker swap'.

Good luck.

Back
Top Bottom