My true players and multiple woman layers..........

I appreciate the love from the ones that know from my post for the most part I keep it real, anyway Truth yea man its really about the mental aspect and being challenged. I feel like I don't meet women that bring anything new into my life and its really pretty boring dating chicks when I'm the one introducing everything. Honey eyed I never said they were all high maintenance but come on you know you aren't going to a dudes house out the gate and you grown unlesssss...... well unless your a $@%@...... ar... are .... you a $@%@ love?

I appreciate the love from the ones that know from my post for the most part I keep it real, anyway Truth yea man its really about the mental aspect and being challenged. I feel like I don't meet women that bring anything new into my life and its really pretty boring dating chicks when I'm the one introducing everything. Honey eyed I never said they were all high maintenance but come on you know you aren't going to a dudes house out the gate and you grown unlesssss...... well unless your a $@%@...... ar... are .... you a $@%@ love?

the player lifestyle is fun for a while but eventually, it gets boring. and expensive. and stressful.. always looking over your shoulder when you're with #3 in #2's part of town.

just have your fun til you're tired of it.

eventually, one girl is gonna stand out to settle down with. and it isn't always settling.. sometimes it's leveling up.

the player lifestyle is fun for a while but eventually, it gets boring. and expensive. and stressful.. always looking over your shoulder when you're with #3 in #2's part of town.

just have your fun til you're tired of it.

eventually, one girl is gonna stand out to settle down with. and it isn't always settling.. sometimes it's leveling up.

Look for that woman who is good for your soul, and she will also be easiest on your wallet.

Look for that woman who is good for your soul, and she will also be easiest on your wallet.

i dont buy that ($ if a dude tells me looks dont come first..........women can say that bs and mean it on the other hand.

i dont buy that ($ if a dude tells me looks dont come first..........women can say that bs and mean it on the other hand.

i keep my number at 5. that give u 1 hood chick, 1 classy chick, 1 high sadity chick, 1 freak, & 1 chick thats just regular. i understand wat u sayin tho bout how it get old havin alotta women tho. sumtimes a $%+#* wish i could have just one, but its always good to have a team just in case cause u never know wats gon happen

i keep my number at 5. that give u 1 hood chick, 1 classy chick, 1 high sadity chick, 1 freak, & 1 chick thats just regular. i understand wat u sayin tho bout how it get old havin alotta women tho. sumtimes a $%+#* wish i could have just one, but its always good to have a team just in case cause u never know wats gon happen

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

It's funny seeing all the names of the religious people that I've debated with in this thread.

laugh.gif
got em. Kind of sad tho.

All yall cheap as hell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Its That Dude

It's funny seeing all the names of the religious people that I've debated with in this thread.

laugh.gif
got em. Kind of sad tho.

All yall cheap as hell.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ikaman

The games these women are playing are truly at an all time high and couldn't be any cornier, I agree sir, but at this point I'm gonna have to keep it real and say that we have no choice but to keep playing the game, smh.
tired.gif
. If you're pulling lots of bad women, then your swag is probably on 100 (no bromo) and you probably have your #%!# together. That being said, you can't afford to waste that on one "ideal" chick and here is why... Being in a relationship with someone is a risky gamble nowadays because of the lack and loss of morals, values and regard that society has faced. Girls are sheisty just like guys, and these days nobody respects the relationship anymore, guys will still try to holla at your girl, and your girl will still flirt with guys so the likelihood of infidelity and a bunch of whole other issues are very vey high. That being said, you may think you know your spouse but you really dont... now I know there are some good ones out there but you can never really know for sure, so is it really worth the gamble? You're right, women ae expensive... but its either play the game and go broke, or risk investing your all into ONE broad and possibly getting your heart smashed. Either choice is understandable and one is definitely SAFER than the other, so I guess it really comes down to whether or not you're willing to take that gamble on HER being worth it. Swag.

I just had to quote this. One of the saddest things Ive ever read
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Ikaman

The games these women are playing are truly at an all time high and couldn't be any cornier, I agree sir, but at this point I'm gonna have to keep it real and say that we have no choice but to keep playing the game, smh.
tired.gif
. If you're pulling lots of bad women, then your swag is probably on 100 (no bromo) and you probably have your #%!# together. That being said, you can't afford to waste that on one "ideal" chick and here is why... Being in a relationship with someone is a risky gamble nowadays because of the lack and loss of morals, values and regard that society has faced. Girls are sheisty just like guys, and these days nobody respects the relationship anymore, guys will still try to holla at your girl, and your girl will still flirt with guys so the likelihood of infidelity and a bunch of whole other issues are very vey high. That being said, you may think you know your spouse but you really dont... now I know there are some good ones out there but you can never really know for sure, so is it really worth the gamble? You're right, women ae expensive... but its either play the game and go broke, or risk investing your all into ONE broad and possibly getting your heart smashed. Either choice is understandable and one is definitely SAFER than the other, so I guess it really comes down to whether or not you're willing to take that gamble on HER being worth it. Swag.

I just had to quote this. One of the saddest things Ive ever read
tired.gif

you don't need time, money or none of that to pull girls. i had a girl pulling her boobs out in my car at the gas station tonight.
laugh.gif
just gotta let em know what time it is. if you're about it they're about it.

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by buggz05

Word. I'll give it a shot.
IMO, being single takes more of a commitment than being in a relationship.  I say you have to play the game by certain rules in order to maximize your energy. Remember not only do you need to balance the girls, but more importantly you need to balance the rest of your life, so your energy is sacred. Too many people in this world just throw themselves head first into singledom and v-jayjay. Anyways I stick to these rules:

Know Your Goal

First Step, know what your trying to achieve by being single. Acknowledge, develop a course of action, proceed. For instance, I want a fun time. Somebody who won't bog me down. Something I can look back at and not regret.

Numbers of 3

Keep your team to a max of three girls, and if possible try to keep a balance of three girls. To me this is a nice balance as it keeps your focus from concentrating on just one. Universally the number 3 is sort of a threshold of balance. The Universe just works in threes. And they don't even have to be consistent scorers. They just need to be able to eachother a break every now and then. Allows you to save your energy by not dispensing it too much at one time.

Maturity

Knowledge is Power. Knowledge comes with maturity. Less knowledge equals less power which means more energy that needs to be coming from your end. I stay within a 2 year age range, but will make an exception if the chick's brain can front the energy, or if I feel like an older chick still isn't quite mature...

CHICKS THAT ACTUALLY MATCH YOUR PERSONALITY AND LIFE

I really feel like I shouldn't have to explain this but should atleast say something. No, seriously. When you start cancelling out chicks, that's when you know your headed in the right direction. I mean honestly, this 1 rule can solve everything. No chasing, just pure meshing ability. It doesn't matter what you do the chick, you know it'll be cool.

Always realize there is someone else.

The chances of you meeting another chick/guy are infinite, regardless of who you or they are. 

Edit: Forgot a rule. Have more important things in your life than women.

Love yourself first before any one else. Have more interest in other things that will benefit you first.

Ok. So, maybe your not gettin it like you could be. That just makes things more elite IMO. I have reasons for committing to staying single. Relationships always seem to take away alot of my energy. I want to use my energy while I am young to maximize it's potential. I want to make money and: 

chicks = (time)(money) : (time)(money)= (money)^2 : (money) ^2 = evil.

Someday, I will probably find a reason to say that a relationship is > single. But I assure you I will figure that out in the same universally meticulous way that I view being single. Until then, I plan on being single until I'm in my late 30's. I seen people have kids and be married by the time their 20...
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I read the whole thing.

Originally Posted by allreds

Originally Posted by buggz05

Word. I'll give it a shot.
IMO, being single takes more of a commitment than being in a relationship.  I say you have to play the game by certain rules in order to maximize your energy. Remember not only do you need to balance the girls, but more importantly you need to balance the rest of your life, so your energy is sacred. Too many people in this world just throw themselves head first into singledom and v-jayjay. Anyways I stick to these rules:

Know Your Goal

First Step, know what your trying to achieve by being single. Acknowledge, develop a course of action, proceed. For instance, I want a fun time. Somebody who won't bog me down. Something I can look back at and not regret.

Numbers of 3

Keep your team to a max of three girls, and if possible try to keep a balance of three girls. To me this is a nice balance as it keeps your focus from concentrating on just one. Universally the number 3 is sort of a threshold of balance. The Universe just works in threes. And they don't even have to be consistent scorers. They just need to be able to eachother a break every now and then. Allows you to save your energy by not dispensing it too much at one time.

Maturity

Knowledge is Power. Knowledge comes with maturity. Less knowledge equals less power which means more energy that needs to be coming from your end. I stay within a 2 year age range, but will make an exception if the chick's brain can front the energy, or if I feel like an older chick still isn't quite mature...

CHICKS THAT ACTUALLY MATCH YOUR PERSONALITY AND LIFE

I really feel like I shouldn't have to explain this but should atleast say something. No, seriously. When you start cancelling out chicks, that's when you know your headed in the right direction. I mean honestly, this 1 rule can solve everything. No chasing, just pure meshing ability. It doesn't matter what you do the chick, you know it'll be cool.

Always realize there is someone else.

The chances of you meeting another chick/guy are infinite, regardless of who you or they are. 

Edit: Forgot a rule. Have more important things in your life than women.

Love yourself first before any one else. Have more interest in other things that will benefit you first.

Ok. So, maybe your not gettin it like you could be. That just makes things more elite IMO. I have reasons for committing to staying single. Relationships always seem to take away alot of my energy. I want to use my energy while I am young to maximize it's potential. I want to make money and: 

chicks = (time)(money) : (time)(money)= (money)^2 : (money) ^2 = evil.

Someday, I will probably find a reason to say that a relationship is > single. But I assure you I will figure that out in the same universally meticulous way that I view being single. Until then, I plan on being single until I'm in my late 30's. I seen people have kids and be married by the time their 20...
sick.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
I read the whole thing.

you don't need time, money or none of that to pull girls. i had a girl pulling her boobs out in my car at the gas station tonight.
laugh.gif
just gotta let em know what time it is. if you're about it they're about it.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont buy that (&#$ if a dude tells me looks dont come first..........women can say that bs and mean it on the other hand.
aren't you a chef? we already know the life we cut out for us in this biz.
laugh.gif

I think its also important that when dating chicks not to get to caught up in their appearance. One girl I'm talking to is a stylist for artist like Lupe Fiasco, Trey Song etc and by all means if you saw her you would think she was high maintenance and shallow but inactuality she is a nerd and very shy when it comes to men. Another girl just moved here from Wisconsin. To act and is gorgeous and looks high maintenance as well but she is broke as %@%$ and she comes from poverty so her expectations are pretty low. That's been one of the most interesting things about dating a lot of women. The whole appearance thing and what you THINK they want is sometimes completely wrong. That's really the biggest lesson I've learned and one I really hope cats appreciate, these chicks you see that you gawk at are not really hard to pull and if you have a warm personality and they open up to you it will amaze you how misleading assumptions are. I dunno man its crazy 6 months ago I would have been like %@%$ a relationship but it makes sense to me again if you can find a thouroughbred.............. gotdamn its hard as %@%$ to find a all around well balanced chick!!

Originally Posted by Al Audi

i dont buy that (&#$ if a dude tells me looks dont come first..........women can say that bs and mean it on the other hand.
aren't you a chef? we already know the life we cut out for us in this biz.
laugh.gif

I think its also important that when dating chicks not to get to caught up in their appearance. One girl I'm talking to is a stylist for artist like Lupe Fiasco, Trey Song etc and by all means if you saw her you would think she was high maintenance and shallow but inactuality she is a nerd and very shy when it comes to men. Another girl just moved here from Wisconsin. To act and is gorgeous and looks high maintenance as well but she is broke as %@%$ and she comes from poverty so her expectations are pretty low. That's been one of the most interesting things about dating a lot of women. The whole appearance thing and what you THINK they want is sometimes completely wrong. That's really the biggest lesson I've learned and one I really hope cats appreciate, these chicks you see that you gawk at are not really hard to pull and if you have a warm personality and they open up to you it will amaze you how misleading assumptions are. I dunno man its crazy 6 months ago I would have been like %@%$ a relationship but it makes sense to me again if you can find a thouroughbred.............. gotdamn its hard as %@%$ to find a all around well balanced chick!!

Back
Top Bottom