MY TARGET WEIGHT LOSS IS 5 POUNDS A WEEK - VOL. HELP PLEASE

prem092

Banned
My target weight loss is two pounds. What should I do to ensure I lose these pounds?

I'm 5'11
I weight 170+

I want to lose 15 pounds total, can someone give me a diet & some workouts.

unless you're cutting weight for wrestling or something, why would you try and lose such a small amount of weight?

Originally Posted by reazson

what should you do? use common sense

Is that all it takes, common sense? I can lose two pounds in one week if I use common sense?

3pack_front_3.JPG

Well how much can I lose in a week, I figured only two pounds was possible.

no offense, but you saying that your target weight loss being 2 pounds...made me think you were on celebrity fit club.
ohwell.gif

You trying to fit into something that u copped to impress that girl?

Seriously though...wut do u wanna lose two pounds for. That's really an insignificant amount of weight. My body weight goes up 3-4 pounds during the day,and back to the starting weight when i wake up.

Unless u made some kind of bet, i dont see why the hell u wanna lose 2 pounds.

depends on your body, your diet, and the activity you do. one summer aiming to go down to my H.S. freshman weight, i lost 15 in a week. then i plateaued, but ikept losing around 5-8 a week. why do you need to lose 2?

If I go take a seat on the toilet right now, I could very well lose that, I could also go get some dinner, and gain that. Aim for 5 this week. Weigh yourselfat a specific time one day, and a week later weigh yourself again around that same time. Thats the only way to really tell. But even then it can be funky, Iweighed 200 pounds on monday, and Wednsday I was 208. Thursday I was 205.

Put in the title thread, "My Target Weight Loss is 2 Pounds a week" if you want better replies.

I can't help you with this though

Easy. Don't eat for exactly 16 hours. Within that time, if you take a piss, it should help even more. Trust me, I am/was a wrestler, I'm an expert atshort-term weight loss.

screen name is a something barry bonds and the rest of the mlb said they didnt loose.
we need to know some info on you before people can help you loose 15 pounds at 2-5 a week.
what cardio or activities do you already do during the week ? how and what do you eat?

Well I box sometimes during the week & I have this thing called the "Gazelle", it's like a running machine, I do that about 5 days out theweek.

I eat fish, fried chicken, salmon sandwiches for dinner majority of the time. Breakfast I eat blueberry muffins, Raisin Bran, or I drink Muscle Milk.

Is that the needed information?

I have been running 3 miles a day 4 times a week, and have cut my calories in half...

I lost 20 pounds in 2 months

very vague on your reply on what you do and eat.
so never eat fried chicken, eat chicken with next to nothing on it and make sure there is no skin on it.with you dinner only eat good vegies , no potatoes norice.
skip the muffin and raisin brand , both are full of sugar
add 3 protein shakes with skim milk or water during the day, and 3 small healthy protein packed meals a day
cut out most of your carbs.
drink lots of water.
drink green tea.
do at least a 1/2 of cardio a day.
good luck

Back
Top Bottom