My T shirt made it to a mag (pics)

Originally Posted by GrandaddyPurp415

Have you ever seen a NTer create a clothing line thread? Well all it is, is a roast fest 99% of the time.
Well, here's yours
laugh.gif

you guys are all ******ed. im not going it to it any more. ANY SKATER (meaning someone who actually skates) WILL CONSIDER ANY OF YOU CLOWNS POSERS IF YOU ARE ROCKING HELLA SKATE GEAR AND CANT SKATE. THATS HOW IS WAS BACK IN THE DAY THAT IS THE WAY IT IS. THAT IS HOW IT IS WITH SKATERS PERIOD. IT IS A SKATE THING ABOUT POSERS, YOU ALL DONT GET IT. YOUR ROCCA WEAR AND GUCCI CLOTHING SCENERIOS MAKE NO SENSE CUZ SKATEBOARD CLOTHING STEMMED FROM OTHER SKATEBOARD COMPANIES THAT MADE SKATEBOADING PRODUCTS. SO YOU CAN WRITE ANY OF THESE SKATE BRANDS YOURSELF AND ASK THEM WHAT TYPE OF CLOTHING THEY ARE MAKING. YOU ALL MAKE NO SENSE. YOU DONT SKATE OR NEVER HAVE THEN DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT POSERS.

Keep with all the negative talk while you are at your crappy pay jobs or in school on NT, slaving away for no doe, Ill be skating all day, doing whatever I want and still have more money to blow than 99% of you so what you try to clownme for dont matter.

"throw stick and stones, me nah care cuz im purchasing homes" haaa

And to clarify once more for the idiots. I do not having a clothing brand to share with you all, I just posted some work of ours that got published. keep on hating tho.

GOOGLE "skateboarder cloths" and see what you get.
GOOGLE "rap" cloths" see what you get.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

you guys are all ******ed. im not going it to it any more. ANY SKATER (meaning someone who actually skates) WILL CONSIDER ANY OF YOU CLOWNS POSERS IF YOU ARE ROCKING HELLA SKATE GEAR AND CANT SKATE. THATS HOW IS WAS BACK IN THE DAY THAT IS THE WAY IT IS. THAT IS HOW IT IS WITH SKATERS PERIOD. IT IS A SKATE THING ABOUT POSERS, YOU ALL DONT GET IT. YOUR ROCCA WEAR AND GUCCI CLOTHING SCENERIOS MAKE NO SENSE CUZ SKATEBOARD CLOTHING STEMMED FROM OTHER SKATEBOARD COMPANIES THAT MADE SKATEBOADING PRODUCTS. SO YOU CAN WRITE ANY OF THESE SKATE BRANDS YOURSELF AND ASK THEM WHAT TYPE OF CLOTHING THEY ARE MAKING. YOU ALL MAKE NO SENSE. YOU DONT SKATE OR NEVER HAVE THEN DONT TALK TO ME ABOUT POSERS.

Keep with all the negative talk while you are at your crappy pay jobs or in school on NT, slaving away for no doe, Ill be skating all day, doing whatever I want and still have more money to blow than 99% of you so what you try to clownme for dont matter.

And to clarify once more for the idiots. I do not having a clothing brand to share with you all, I just posted some work of ours that got published. keep on hating tho.

Man - you come in here trying to show somethin', people ask for some details on it - and you get super defensive. If you think givin the name for your line to NT is gonna hurt your brand, then why even post the thread to begin with. Then you come off with some "I got this and doin this" - Come onnn maaaan. You tried dippin your balls in peanut butter to get someone to lick at em, but little did you know most of these guys are allergic to nuts. And that analogy makes more sense than all of your crazy posts combined.

To top that off, you talk about learning to do business and you go around callin everyone names!
for the last time. I DO NOT AND DONT PLAN ON MAKING MONEY OFF THIS SO ITS NOT BIZNESS TO ME GUY. or dont you think I would come with a different approach. c'mon you really think you are talking first grader dont you. If you read my ORIGINAL VERY FIRST POST in this TOPIC, you will see that this was nothing more than to share an experience I had about flipping through the net and seeing something I had created, and feeling good about it, but Im really seeing that none of you can realte cuz you all dont do nothing constructive with your lives. maybe a few cats saw what was up and even shared some of their latest accomplishmentts, which is what I intended. dont get mad at me just keep consuming and putting nothing in. we'll see how far you get. Im already along my way, you all think this is my life and it hurts me to see the comments, no i dont. it actually makes me realize how insecure and pathetic people are and how jealousy has everyone on a different level than I.
happy.gif
And that makes me just want to do what i do even more. haaa

You're missing my point, guy. You were trying to give business advice to someone else that you were attempting to argue with - I can search the post ifit escapes your memory. So, yes it is business for you, guy. I never said I was talking to a first grader, only implying that I was talking to someone that hasno understanding of words or is very hypocritical.

You keep mentioning you're on your way.. I think we all got that. A lot of us are and some already there. Thanks.

Originally Posted by 6dollaBURGER

Man - you come in here trying to show somethin', people ask for some details on it - and you get super defensive. If you think givin the name for your line to NT is gonna hurt your brand, then why even post the thread to begin with. Then you come off with some "I got this and doin this" - Come onnn maaaan. You tried dippin your balls in peanut butter to get someone to lick at em, but little did you know most of these guys are allergic to nuts. And that analogy makes more sense than all of your crazy posts combined.

To top that off, you talk about learning to do business and you go around callin everyone names!
for the last time. I DO NOT AND DONT PLAN ON MAKING MONEY OFF THIS SO ITS NOT BIZNESS TO ME GUY. or dont you think I would come with a different approach. c'mon you really think you are talking first grader dont you. If you read my ORIGINAL VERY FIRST POST in this TOPIC, you will see that this was nothing more than to share an experience I had about flipping through the net and seeing something I had created, and feeling good about it, but Im really seeing that none of you can realte cuz you all dont do nothing constructive with your lives. maybe a few cats saw what was up and even shared some of their latest accomplishmentts, which is what I intended. dont get mad at me just keep consuming and putting nothing in. we'll see how far you get. Im already along my way, you all think this is my life and it hurts me to see the comments, no i dont. it actually makes me realize how insecure and pathetic people are and how jealousy has everyone on a different level than I.
happy.gif
And that makes me just want to do what i do even more. haaa
roll.gif

Originally Posted by SuperSaiyan415

GOOGLE "skateboarder cloths" and see what you get.
GOOGLE "rap" cloths" see what you get.
for a 27-year-old, your grammar is terrible. and with all that money, you still sound like a bitter human being.

ya i care about grammar on a message board. not bitter, just amazed how someone can post something they did that they are proud of and the average person willcome with straight hatred. I already explained I have no name to give for the brand cuz there isnt one, but i decided to play along a lil and talk back a liltoo which fuel the inevitable.

PS can you please proofread my post again and give it back with all your corrections so I can turn it in to my boss.

if you posted the brand name, you prolly wouldve gotten 3-4 pages at the most. but since your a giant douche bag, you get 8-10 (coming).

GrandaddyPurp415 wrote:

ya i care about grammar on a message board. not bitter, just amazed how someone can post something they did that they are proud of and the average person will come with straight hatred. I already explained I have no name to give for the brand cuz there isnt one, but i decided to play along a lil and talk back a lil too which fuel the inevitable.

PS can you please proofread my post again and give it back with all your corrections so I can turn it in to my boss.

i think youre @#$%@$ illiterate. no one came in here hating on your wack @#$ design .you brought it on yourself by acting like a @#$% to everyonewho was tryna figure out more info on your shirt

Originally Posted by air max 87

Originally Posted by eye see soles

What's the point of this post if you don't want to reveal the name of the brand?

word? shirt looks buns too
smh.gif
smh.gif
A. cuz im sick of posers wearing sk8 gear.
B. cuz of responses like theses.
C. Im ballin I don t need yo business
D. Since I actually make money and look long term Im not set on the brand name until we know for a fact we will use it

The only reason I made this thread was to show that good stuff is happening to me and I want to inspire everyone out there tryin to do things to do it.

peace

now this is where you messed up sir. especially with your second post about being here long enough to understand. its like you have to 1+ everyone just becauseyour an "ole head." if you wanted to inspire ppl, you could have easily done it in a better way and a better tone. you named those points up therecuz someone asked about not revealing the brand name. you mentioned later you just dont have one yet. SO WHY WAS THE OTHER POINTS BROUGHT UP if you wanted tostill inspire people. if you wanted to get your point acroos abouut posers and how you think sk8 clothing should not be integrated, start a new topic

Back
Top Bottom