My T-Mobile Fam, are you out of contract too?!? =D (pics)

barely signed a new contract in July, but this rate plan changed on September 1st. So i basicly got the discounted price on the phone and im out of thecontract after 3 months. YESSSSSSSSSSS
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Got this in the mail:
fubzms.jpg

so i went online to see wasup, notice how the WANT you to change your plan? itsbecause if you do change it, your agreeing to a NEW contract.

DONT DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

51a9fc.jpg

anyways, who got lucky like me??
pimp.gif

im out of contract and using the cheapest voice plan since i dont make a lot of calls

me too
pimp.gif

waiting to see what they are dropping for christmas before upgrading but if nothing catches my eyes i'm just gonna cop an iPhone and unlock it.

My contract was up in August, but I bought the Memoir. I was just goin' to get the phone, but dood sold me the phone for $80 with the contract extension.Hooray, saved money to be screwed for another two years
smh.gif

yea u gonna have to break it down exactly how u did this...i extended me contract in august for the mytouch...can i get out of contract?

Tryna get rid of this white G1.. box and everything for a iphone which I will unlock.. 2 GB, 8 GB doesn't matter

Originally Posted by djaward

How did you get out of th contract though??
whenever a phone companies changes prices (text, mms, etc) thats a breach of the contract you originally signed. if you dont agree with it, youcan cancel your contract without an ETF. but by paying the bill, that basically you agreeing to the charges.

it says it in the TOCs of your contract you signed. not alot of people know about this though.

how do you know if your eligible? I'm in school and my billing address is back home...

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by djaward

How did you get out of th contract though??
whenever a phone companies changes prices (text, mms, etc) thats a breach of the contract you originally signed. if you dont agree with it, you can cancel your contract without an ETF. but by paying the bill, that basically you agreeing to the charges.

it says it in the TOCs of your contract you signed. not alot of people know about this though.
EXACTLY:

EXHIBIT A You agree to the new terms if:
(c) using your Service after you make a change or addition; (d) paying for theService or Device

so, if you got what i got in the mail, call and tell them you would like to cancel your service, or terminate the contract. do not pay the bill!!!

and it says this in the TOC:
WE WILL PROVIDE YOU WITH AT LEAST 30 DAYS NOTICE AND YOU MAY TERMINATE YOUR SERVICE WITHOUT AN EARLYTERMINATION FEE (WHICH IS YOUR ONLY REMEDY) BY NOTIFYING US WITHIN 30 DAYS AFTER YOU RECEIVE THE NOTICE. IF YOU FAIL TO TERMINATE WITHIN THOSE 30 DAYS, YOUACCEPT THE CHANGES.

DO IT SOON!!!

full TOC here: http://www.t-mobile.com/Templates/P...&PAsset=Ftr_Ftr_TermsAndConditions&print=true

Important**

just found out contract must have been activated between December 2004, and July 2008, and still be in the contract. so anyone that made a contract after july2008 does not qualify.

Originally Posted by MECKS

Important**

just found out contract must have been activated between December 2004, and July 2008, and still be in the contract. so anyone that made a contract after july 2008 does not qualify.
hm, i activated my account in 07 and upgraded in oct08 (g1). am i eligible because i havent gotten anything from tmo yet

I've been out of contract for almost a year but my plan right now is straight

39.99 1000mins FREE N&W
Unlimted Data x Texting x Mobile 2 Mobile w/ iPhone = $45

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

I've been out of contract for almost a year but my plan right now is straight

39.99 1000mins FREE N&W
Unlimted Data x Texting x Mobile 2 Mobile w/ iPhone = $45

How did you manage to do that?

Back
Top Bottom