"My Strange Addiction"

Anybody else hooked on this show? Basically, they go around and profile all these weirdos who wanted a little TV time for their weirdness. Last night was about a guy who calls himself an "adult baby" and he...well, it--ah, screw it, let's go to the videotape.

There are truly all kinds on this planet.

Anybody else hooked on this show? Basically, they go around and profile all these weirdos who wanted a little TV time for their weirdness. Last night was about a guy who calls himself an "adult baby" and he...well, it--ah, screw it, let's go to the videotape.

Low testosterone levels.

He should be taking monthly injections.

Low testosterone levels.

He should be taking monthly injections.

HRT

show is ducktales

but what that diaper smell like

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always wondered at what age people just get weird as hell.

show is ducktales

but what that diaper smell like
You think so? I find some of that **** hard to believe too, but they also had one with this chick who was obsessed with carrots. ***** had carrots tatted all over her body and once ate so many her skin started turning orange.

Then there's the dude who quit his job as a lawyer to collect (and brush his teeth with) mustard and the guy who built a replica of the Oval Office in his home using his salary as a cashier...I'm telling you, you can't make some of this **** up.

him and his moms is on that stuff. I'm sick of people exposing their dysfunctional lifestyle on tv. What is the point of showing this to all of america.

Last edited:
^ that one was weird....i think some of these are fake...no one is humping a car

^ that one was weird....i think some of these are fake...no one is humping a car
Nah its real. I forgot the name they slapped on it but dudes real life cut on that Luther Vandross and jam it in exhaust pipes and other small tubes.

I blame the parents.
Yeah kinda. No way you grow up that ****** up without some environmental influences.
Anybody else wanna punch him in the chests and tell him to man up?
I mean, when you look at a 300lb man wearing a custom-made infant onesie, don't you think dude has enough problems? Take a walk in his booties...if he's really about that life, living it is punishment enough.

some bish drank gasoline..

whether or not it was actually gasoline in there is another story but that was f crazy

Nah its real. I forgot the name they slapped on it but dudes real life cut on that Luther Vandross and jam it in exhaust pipes and other small tubes.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Seriously. I just don't get it. You cant be in your right mind to do some of the things I've seen on there. One chick was addicted to drinking blood, both human and cow. And some other chick was eating Vicks vapor rub. Ohhhh and the chick who was eating tire shreds. Sick :x I wouldn't even tell nobody if I was addicted to something crazy, let alone go on TV.

My strange addiction growing up: car exhaust...:lol:

I would literally crouch down and have my face inches from the exhaust pipes and inhale the fumes. Don't know why, but I really just loved the smell...:lol:

Glad I grew out of the habit though.

Back
Top Bottom