My Social Life Sucks.

if they dont wanna hang then they arent your boys..

Transition for some people in school from jr high to high school and then from underclassmen to upperclassmen in high school can be messed up. Most of the people dont know what the hell they doin as far as being a friend goes. No use worrying about your boys not being there because you will be disappointed every time if u need some one to depend on. You may think you are good friends with these people at school because u kick it with them but thats just cuz u are locked up with them and they may have no other choice.

You might the dude who comes around to the group and then everyone stops talking. They dont have the guts to tell u to bounce but thats what they thinking hoping u will just get the message on your own. Outside of school they have a clear choice and they chose not to include you.

Get your life in line and come to the realization of what you are about. You can do that without others by your side.

dont look for answers of why. Thats just the way it is.

Your time will come

Originally Posted by Phat

Originally Posted by GucciMane

Well, then have your life over the internetz
roll.gif
.. You seem to be doing pretty well so far with 150 posts in 6 days.

But yeah, having no car sucks
smh.gif

And while you're too busy collecting shoes and wearin skinny jeanz im smashing left and right.
That wasn't an intention to flame you fam
grin.gif
..but whatever. If you're smashing chicks left and right, then life wouldn't be so bad then wouldn't it?
eyes.gif
roll.gif
this dude had the nerve to say this in his own post about being a loser

ITT: NEIGHB0RH00D returns and reveals no one likes him in real life either.

Originally Posted by Nash

im not %++$%*% nehgborhood so dont mistaken him fo me you square.

Originally Posted by inspektahdeck

roll.gif

smh.gif

And while you're too busy collecting shoes and wearin skinny jeanz im smashing left and right.
how u smashing left and right if u dont have no car tho?

It's easy to smash without a car. I've been doing it for years. 

Become enlightened then. Start reading books and doing whatever it takes to get there. since you're in such a crappy situation with not being able to kick it with people, it gives you the perfect situation to become enlightened. You have nothing to do and you can separate your self from society and all the noise and distractions.

Since your going to college don't even worry about not having friends, just learn about people. It'll set a good foundation for your college career and life. Evrybody need to take some time at some point of their life, I recommend you do it know while you're free of the hassles that come along with the adult life.

Don't get buck on me just cause we're on the internet
laugh.gif
and yeah, it's pretty obvious who you really are.

Don't get buck on me just cause we're on the internet
laugh.gif
and yeah, it's pretty obvious who you really are.
idc wat u think. you're the idiot thinking im someone im not. so you lose.

you still young my dude, life will get better. Once you hit college, your social life will change. Esp. if you move to NY

You'll have to be more social in college tho. Not everyone has the same likes so you'll probaly have trouble hanging out with peeps if you only focus in things you have in common.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

you have on social life yet you're "smashing left and right"... okay OP
eyes.gif

eyes.gif
How hard is it to believe that son is ambidextrous?

OP. Have u ever thought that maybe the problem is u?? Maybe you're a debbie downer at times or talk about ur emotions too much??
Just askin...

Reconsider who your true friends are. Your boys probably aren't really your boys if they won't pick you up. I was one of the first kids with a license/car and I would take my friends wherever they needed to go. Even when I was between cars my boys would pick me up if we were going to hang out.

roll.gif

smh.gif

blatant ducktale.

Back
Top Bottom