***My skin, Dry Skin, Your Skin, Fore Skin*** Vol.

face82

Banned
As the seasons and weather changes, your body goes thru a lot. A few people put me on all this Shea butter/ Co Co butter stuff. That shea butter stuff onlyclogs up ya pores and all. In the winter my face and body gets dry as hell, now day the summer too. So I tried all these different lotions and other crap totry and keep my +!+ from dryin up, but at the same time you not tryin to get your skin to oily to where you start gettin mad pimples everywhere. What do youuse as far as facial/skin cleansers and soaps? I'm tryin to find somethin and stick with it. Switching up only makes it worse.

Suave Vitamin E lotion FTW
pimp.gif

just use any lotion that doesnt have any oils in them.

i use aveeno.

Real talk though you want a lotion with vitamin E. Vitamin E is what keeps your skin healthy and helps clear up acne. Don't fall for that cocoabutter...Vit E >>> Cocoa butter.

i use st ives apricot scrub to wash my face. i do it in the shower because thats when your pores open up.

after my shower, i'll put on my aveeno lotion because the facewash tends to make my face dry.. if your face is dry, your brain will direct your body tocreate more oils as a safety precaution against sunlight/uv rays.

check the ingredients of your lotion. you do not want any oils in there at all. that will clog your pores up.

Actually dude I just realized your looking for facial stuff. I don't recommend lotion on your face
laugh.gif

I just use w/e right now I'm using some generic stuff from Wal-greens. It's like their own brand and it's decent. I also got some mary kay for mensstuff (my mom sells it) which is also decent.

Clearisil for men was my goto but they stopped producing it
indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
Na Buggz actually for both. I was using that shea butter for my face after I cleansed and washed it with Noxema then I just use that ol Nivea lotion formy overall joint.

Face: Proactiv system, but I replaced their toner w/ one from Aubrey Organics (same ingredients, cheaper), Clean & Clear SPF 15 moisturizer in the day, DCLtextured moisturizer at night (no suncreen)

Shower: stay away from Irish Spring...that #$$+ will dry the hell out of your skin. The green Dove bar works good for me. If you have to, take a hand towel andscrub to get rid of dead skin.

Lotion: Vaseline Aloe (in the green bottle)...basically if you use any lotion everyday you should be good.

I been using Clean and Clear oxygenating(light green bottle)... works good it moisturizes but wont make my face oily and has spf

i use nuetrogena for men face wash...then at night wipe it off with neutrogena alcohol (i think its for girls) that thing takes a LOT of DIRT in my face andRARELY have a acne or pimple...but for just regular skin i use aveeno daily moisture lotion

Clinique for men.

Yes. VERY underrated. I always stock up when Saks or Bloomies has their employee 30/20 sale.

I use:

clinique_men.jpg

Clinique Post-shave healer: Use as an after-shave, keeps my face very moist. Other after-shaves dry the hell outta my skin.

_5343070.jpg

Kiehl's Facial Fuel - Keeps my face moist and refreshed.

kiehls_deluxe_hand_body_lotion.jpg

Kiehl's Hand and Body Lotion - Super duper good. I pick up tons of Kiehl's products during sample sales (just picked up 5 bottles of other Kiehl'sstuff last week).

41dCelkZbuL._SL500_AA280_PIbundle-4,TopRight,0,0_AA280_SH20_.jpg

Eucerin Dry Skin Therapy - Something ALL MEN should use. No girly scent, no greasy feeling.

I don't use daily face wash or crap like that, never needed to, but far as lotion goes I use Gold Bond: Softening. Probably the best lotion I have everused, it's good.

Back
Top Bottom