My sister was robbed vol. disdude.jpg

So somebody robbed your whatever and the first thing you do is run to NT and post about it?? Is that what "changes" when families involved?? Lol

Wurrrrr staaaaaaa heeeeee hooooooop

Last edited:
Does OP uncle calling really change that much?

I mean OP said meetup was supposed to be right before dude's shift. I'm sure if dude says he won't meet them in parking lot, they can just go in the store during his shift, ask specifically for that dude to help them and then cause trouble/get him fired on some polorico type of ****

Last edited:
It is sad that the only valuable item in your sister's home was her laptop...damn Obama. :smh:

So my unc called the Craigslist number and threatened dude lol.

jku5w5.jpg

Last edited:
Honestly at this point your chances for street justice are slim to none, just call the police and let them handle it. Your uncle only made this more dangerous for you guys going forward.

OP is lying, his uncle didnt do anything.

like i said before, OP aint about that life.

Well, it's about 30 minutes till showtime guys. OP better not disappoint or I vote that we ban him for life

1d72d_ORIG-Popcorn_11_Eddie_Griffin.gif

So somebody robbed your whatever and the first thing you do is run to NT and post about it?? Is that what "changes" when families involved?? Lol
Wurrrrr staaaaaaa heeeeee hooooooop
It was three days ago lmao. So posting was probably not the first thing I did sir.
If you don't want to hear about it, exit the thread.

Ya dudes overestimating his criminal mind. He's not about to bring goons. If he sells stolen goods at his job, less than a week after it was stolen, minutes away from where it was stolen, odds are he's a lil slow.

So what's the word?

y'all should be there waiting to meet up right?

Or were you just gonna teleport there @ 6?

Last edited:
so what do you plan on doing? wats your plan of action? stay in the car posting while they handle business? or going all out kimbo/rocky on dude?

Back
Top Bottom