my shoe collection

very very nice man. 2 pairs of monsters 95s
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
are thoese the teal lebron air force 1 ?

Originally Posted by NJTruEast

damn...you're a savage
Co-sign.

kev, your collection is just crazy. The best and most diverse I've seen posted on NT in a looooooooooong time. You have a very eclectic taste in kicks.

wow, nice variety. I was hoping to see a bunch of command forces or something vintage like that, what happened to all those?

Originally Posted by pd uno

wow, nice variety. I was hoping to see a bunch of command forces or something vintage like that, what happened to all those?

i've had quite a few pairs of older shoes that were really beautiful but they crumbled and i threw them away.

Great way to lead it off with the Bob "Puerto Rico" joints. What'd you think of his "Beef 'N Broc" and "Mac & Cheese"Mids? I've got the latter, and really dig them, even if the inspiration is far too obvious...Sick collection, K2!

ive said it before and ill say it again...i hate you
not only do you have every 360 1 i want, the am95 collection is off the chain as well as your overall collection

not to mention you live in the 808....awesome assortment you have

Originally Posted by Acervan316

love the air max line up... i would have thought you would have more jordans than that though

i had more jordans. sold all my jordan iv's cause they crumbled every time i unds a pair. had 2 pairs of white/cement 3's but they were a little toobig - one day i will be able to afford a new pair of those and some true blues. the jordan i really want is an OG carolina blue 1. i missed out earlier in theyear cause i was broke. maybe one day.
Originally Posted by JDRone

Great way to lead it off with the Bob "Puerto Rico" joints. What'd you think of his "Beef 'N Broc" and "Mac & Cheese" Mids? I've got the latter, and really dig them, even if the inspiration is far too obvious...Sick collection, K2!

i like the other 2 bob highs - just couldn't afford them at the time of the drop.

Dammn Kevin, Damnn.. I knew I'd see a ton of heat after clicking on the link. But all this sickness just blew me away.
You're seriously one of the very illest collector's that NT's ever seen. Plus such a good guy. Mad props and respect bro!

haha. thanks oli. you have been both an inspiration and a big help to me over the years. me and the fat ladies in the office thank you very much!

Back
Top Bottom